Montana Recruits 2018

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Re: Montana Recruits 2018

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Billings Senior product Sulser commits to Griz - http://skylinesportsmt.com/billings-sen ... s-to-griz/
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HowardRoss280
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HowardRoss280 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Hawks86 wrote:https://twitter.com/GabeSulser7/status/885538158942855168
Congratulations to Gabe! Kids a stud and has worked for every bit of attention he has received so far. Extremely excited to watch him his senior year

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:05 pm

[quote="Grizaddict"][quote="iaafan"]Apparently it's okay for a coach to talk about a player committing as long as he doesn't mention him by name.

I thought MSU coaches were pushing it with BOOM and #406 to let us know an in state recruit was on board.[/quote]

Care to elaborate what you're referring to? I've seen all the memes and articles written thus far on Sulser's commitment and have yet to see any coaches mentioning him. Maybe I missed something?[/quote]

:lol:
Learn to read someday.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:06 pm

iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:Apparently it's okay for a coach to talk about a player committing as long as he doesn't mention him by name.

I thought MSU coaches were pushing it with BOOM and #406 to let us know an in state recruit was on board.
Care to elaborate what you're referring to? I've seen all the memes and articles written thus far on Sulser's commitment and have yet to see any coaches mentioning him. Maybe I missed something?
Learn to read someday.
Neither of the coaching staffs are breaking any rules through what they have tweeted.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm

[quote="VimSince03"][quote="iaafan"][quote="Grizaddict"][quote="iaafan"]Apparently it's okay for a coach to talk about a player committing as long as he doesn't mention him by name.

I thought MSU coaches were pushing it with BOOM and #406 to let us know an in state recruit was on board.[/quote]

Care to elaborate what you're referring to? I've seen all the memes and articles written thus far on Sulser's commitment and have yet to see any coaches mentioning him. Maybe I missed something?[/quote]

Learn to read someday.[/quote]

Neither of the coaching staffs are breaking any rules through what they have tweeted.[/quote]
Apparently not, like I said.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:11 pm

What the heck are you talking about iaafan.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 pm

CelticCat wrote:What the heck are you talking about iaafan.
My guess the tweets by Schillinger and Semore. Shortly after Sulzer tweeted his commit they made reference to it and it was obvious who they're talking about. I don't know where the ncaa draws the line, but it looks like you can say what town a player that just committed is from. They may as well do away with the "can't-comment-until-Signing-Day" thing. It's stupid anyway. I have no idea why the coaches can't comment on a commit.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by imacat » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:15 pm

HowardRoss280 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:https://twitter.com/GabeSulser7/status/885538158942855168
Congratulations to Gabe! Kids a stud and has worked for every bit of attention he has received so far. Extremely excited to watch him his senior year
Well we lost that one. CONGRATULATIONS Gabe. I wish you all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Semore tweeted a meme that said this is for when the best recruit in the state commits....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:50 am

iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
iaafan wrote:Apparently it's okay for a coach to talk about a player committing as long as he doesn't mention him by name.

I thought MSU coaches were pushing it with BOOM and #406 to let us know an in state recruit was on board.
Care to elaborate what you're referring to? I've seen all the memes and articles written thus far on Sulser's commitment and have yet to see any coaches mentioning him. Maybe I missed something?
Learn to read someday.
Okay, so let my try to figure out your cryptic, confusing post that confused others besides just me. You're butt-hurt that the coaches made memes about the big commitment they just received, even though they broke no rules whatsoever nor did they mention the player? Don't all coaches do that including your Cats' coaches? What possibly made you mad over that?

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:23 pm

I hate to agree with ANY griz fan.... but yeah, personally, I did not see them tweet anything that looked like a rules violation.... I am far from an expert on that topic though, so who knows. :shrug:

FTG- GO CATS GO!

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:42 pm

mslacatfan wrote:I hate to agree with ANY griz fan.... but yeah, personally, I did not see them tweet anything that looked like a rules violation.... I am far from an expert on that topic though, so who knows. :shrug:
No one ever said it was, IAA was making a statement. Not sure why HookedonJiz thinks he's mad or calling out the Jiz coaches, because he never did. Hooked just has vast amounts of sand in his Vagina and the reading comprehension of a 6th grader. The only thing confusing about IAA's posts is his inherent inability to quote something correctly.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:47 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:I hate to agree with ANY griz fan.... but yeah, personally, I did not see them tweet anything that looked like a rules violation.... I am far from an expert on that topic though, so who knows. :shrug:
No one ever said it was, IAA was making a statement. Not sure why HookedonJiz thinks he's mad or calling out the Jiz coaches, because he never did. Hooked just has vast amounts of sand in his Vagina and the reading comprehension of a 6th grader. The only thing confusing about IAA's posts is his inherent inability to quote something correctly.
Okay guys back to the recruits. There is a smack board.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

HowardRoss280
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HowardRoss280 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:00 am

VimSince03 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
a

Yes. So I believe team practices and summer practices start up at the end of this month, and after that we quickly find ourselves at the start of the season. There has been talk on egriz about who the 2nd best player in the state is, behind Suler who is widely considered the top football prospect. Vim and I agree Turner is number 2, anyone have someone else at that spot.m? There are a few kids who are very talented and you coule probably make an argument for them to be #2

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:42 am

HowardRoss280 wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
a

Yes. So I believe team practices and summer practices start up at the end of this month, and after that we quickly find ourselves at the start of the season. There has been talk on egriz about who the 2nd best player in the state is, behind Suler who is widely considered the top football prospect. Vim and I agree Turner is number 2, anyone have someone else at that spot.m? There are a few kids who are very talented and you coule probably make an argument for them to be #2
I barely know of anyone on your lists, but it could be Estes.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

HowardRoss280
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HowardRoss280 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Post on twitter about Carson Shuman I saw today. There are a few other MT kids who deserve to be on this list as well.

#5 O-Lineman
http://gridironrr.com/teams/default.asp ... L+Rankings

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Logan Kleinhans commits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:Billings Senior product Sulser commits to Griz - http://skylinesportsmt.com/billings-sen ... s-to-griz/
Followed up with Gabe.

Sulser determined to help Griz return to glory
http://skylinesportsmt.com/sulser-deter ... -to-glory/

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:33 pm

https://twitter.com/lane_sumner/status/891729695909203968

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

HowardRoss280
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HowardRoss280 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Hawks86 wrote:https://twitter.com/lane_sumner/status/891729695909203968
Nice. Excited to watch Lane play this year.