Carson King?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Carson King?

Post by iaafan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:51 pm

I've hear he's enrolled at MSU. Former Dillon star, who committed to UM, but went on a Mormon mission. 6-3, 220 coming out of HS. Plays MLB. Anyone know if he's going to walk-on?

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: Carson King?

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:55 pm

iaafan wrote:I've hear he's enrolled at MSU. Former Dillon star, who committed to UM, but went on a Mormon mission. 6-3, 220 coming out of HS. Plays MLB. Anyone know if he's going to walk-on?
Kyle Sample just said over on E-griz he heard Carson is going to be on MSU's rodeo team.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:31 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
iaafan wrote:I've hear he's enrolled at MSU. Former Dillon star, who committed to UM, but went on a Mormon mission. 6-3, 220 coming out of HS. Plays MLB. Anyone know if he's going to walk-on?
Kyle Sample just said over on E-griz he heard Carson is going to be on MSU's rodeo team.
I have heard the same thing

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
I have heard the same thing
Well if that is the case, excellent addition to the rodeo team. If Carson ever wants to thump running backs again, hope he gives Choate a ring!

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Well the very bright side is he will not be wearing dark pink...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Buckaroo Bonzi
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Real good kid - good athlete and a good Cowboy, he will represent the MSU Rodeo Team well .

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play