Signing Day Event

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Signing Day Event

Post by wbtfg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Great event tonight. Lots of fun and interesting commentary by MSU coaches. Helena was standing room only as I'm sure a number of places were as well. Quarterback club is doing big things for MSU football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:37 am

Glad you enjoyed the event!

Thanks to all the guests (and members) that joined from all over the state! Hope everyone enjoyed the event and hope to see some of you join the Quarterback Club Family!

For you first timers, that format is what we do every Monday night during the season. That combined with the annual banquet, golf tournament, QBC gear, etc. it really is a great deal for $80/month. Here is the link: http://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com/AboutQBC

Thanks again!

Go Cats!

Brandon Vancleeve

Brandon Vancleeve
President - Bobcat Collective
Email: brandon@bobcatcollective.com
Important Links: https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 pm

I'd be interested in some sort of live stream out of state membership. I won't ever be able to attend any events, but sure wouldn't mind watching a stream of one for a fee. Any thoughts on something like that?

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

rtb

Post by rtb » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:13 pm

bvancleeve wrote:Glad you enjoyed the event!

Thanks to all the guests (and members) that joined from all over the state! Hope everyone enjoyed the event and hope to see some of you join the Quarterback Club Family!

For you first timers, that format is what we do every Monday night during the season. That combined with the annual banquet, golf tournament, QBC gear, etc. it really is a great deal for $80/month. Here is the link: http://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com/AboutQBC

Thanks again!

Go Cats!

Brandon Vancleeve
Also to add to Brandon's note, remember what is said at the Quarterback Club stays at QBC and NOT on BobcatNation. You are gaining a little insight into what happens behind the scenes and that needs to stay behind the scenes. We work had to foster a great relationship with all parts of MSU and while a message board isn't always a university/admin/coaches favorite thing we do care about keeping things running smoothly for all.

And to the above question is there a "light" membership idea for those of us in an area not big enough for a chapter? I don't think I can get 10 people in Bend on board, and I don't get back to Montana as much as I should but I'd love to tune in via a webcast every Monday during the season.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:57 pm

rtb wrote:

Thanks again!

Go Cats!

Brandon Vancleeve
Also to add to Brandon's note, remember what is said at the Quarterback Club stays at QBC and NOT on BobcatNation. You are gaining a little insight into what happens behind the scenes and that needs to stay behind the scenes. We work had to foster a great relationship with all parts of MSU and while a message board isn't always a university/admin/coaches favorite thing we do care about keeping things running smoothly for all.

And to the above question is there a "light" membership idea for those of us in an area not big enough for a chapter? I don't think I can get 10 people in Bend on board, and I don't get back to Montana as much as I should but I'd love to tune in via a webcast every Monday during the season.
Good point.

The idea of an "out of area" membership is being discussed but nothing official yet.

Brandon Vancleeve
President - Bobcat Collective
Email: brandon@bobcatcollective.com
Important Links: https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective

brucat5
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by brucat5 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:57 pm

rtb wrote:

Thanks again!

Go Cats!

Brandon Vancleeve

+1 on the light membership for out of staters.

Pecos24
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Pecos24 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Bummed I missed it, picked a heck of a week to get sick. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill Zander
CS '93
AKA - "F'n sorry ass"

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:46 am

bvancleeve wrote:
rtb wrote:

Thanks again!

Go Cats!

Brandon Vancleeve

Good point.

The idea of an "out of area" membership is being discussed but nothing official yet.
Also an idea, maybe a pay as you can be there type of thing. I know it wouldn't be easy to get payments, but I bet you'd have many more members that would be willing to pay $80 per time (or whatever people were to decide, I'm not trying to set prices) they're able to be there instead of a flat $1000 every time. I know the only reason that I don't join is because I know that I have to work on Mondays until later on into the evening quite often and I'd miss the meeting by the time I could actually get there. However, I'm able to be off on certain Mondays and I would love to go and pay whatever price as a one time basis a few times a year. I just can't justify paying $1000 a year to only be able to go to four meetings a year. But I'd definitely be down for a pay as you go type of system.

That's just an idea for you guys to ponder. It might be too much of a pain in the butt to institute and I understand that. I don't expect you guys to go out of your way to accommodate me. But I feel like that would be a good way to bring in additional donations. Some people can't afford the $1000 but they might be able to come 2 or 3 times. That's an extra $200-$300 every year per person. Just a thought.

That all being said, thank you for putting everything on and doing this for the rest of us. I know a lot of people appreciate what the QBC does for the University and the football team so thank you very much for your contributions!