Brandom?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Brandom?

Post by mslacatfan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am

Is his move to DE a permanent move? Or just temporary due to the lack of depth and injuries at that position?

Considering he is a freshman and was just randomly moved to that position from TE.......... I have been pretty impressed! Imagine him actually practicing/training at that position going forward, he could be a good one down the road.

or is his future brighter at TE?

thoughts?

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Brandom?

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 am

One of many intriguing roster questions. Going to have to wait and see who we get signed and who stays or leaves. His attitude will help either side of the ball.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:53 am

mslacatfan wrote:Is his move to DE a permanent move? Or just temporary due to the lack of depth and injuries at that position?

Considering he is a freshman and was just randomly moved to that position from TE.......... I have been pretty impressed! Imagine him actually practicing/training at that position going forward, he could be a good one down the road.

thoughts?
Great ? If he has hands like Salanoa and Sandland then hopefully TE. If not then which ever spot is thinnest after recruiting.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 pm

mslacatfan wrote:Is his move to DE a permanent move? Or just temporary due to the lack of depth and injuries at that position?

thoughts?
He sure looks like a DE body wise. I have been impressed as well for how little practice/training he had before the year started.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Choate addresses Brandom here...

WATCH: Montana State press conference - head coach Jeff Choate, bye week
http://skylinesportsmt.com/jeff-choate- ... onference/

onceacat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by onceacat » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:

thoughts?
Great ? If he has hands like Salanoa and Sandland then hopefully TE. If not then which ever spot is thinnest after recruiting.
TE is probably the weakest position on the team right now. Barth has really struggled, Amos isn't looking like the top tier recruit he was supposed to be, although he is only a sophomore. We actually appear to have some young depth at DE with faanono, Collins, Ojo, Ferriter, marks, and Chapman. Some of them could move, but DE looks like it has a bright future. I'd say that TE is a position of high concern.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:44 pm

onceacat wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

thoughts?
TE is probably the weakest position on the team right now. Barth has really struggled, Amos isn't looking like the top tier recruit he was supposed to be, although he is only a sophomore. We actually appear to have some young depth at DE with faanono, Collins, Ojo, Ferriter, marks, and Chapman. Some of them could move, but DE looks like it has a bright future. I'd say that TE is a position of high concern.
Chapman and Ojo don't play defensive end currently. Chapman is a linebacker. And Choate is very high on Michael Jobman and Kyle Finch.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."