Precamp trivia

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Precamp trivia

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:38 am

Of course I already know them all. 8) Do you?
https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/758148623225925632

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Precamp trivia

Post by iaafan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:15 am

I was just going to post this picture (except I don't know how to) and ask if someone would identify who everyone is. I recognize Gregorak, Ioane, Brownlow (next to the flag), and I think that's Benson way to the right.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:17 am

iaafan wrote:I was just going to post this picture (except I don't know how to) and ask if someone would identify who everyone is. I recognize Gregorak, Ioane, Brownlow (next to the flag), and I think that's Benson way to the right.
Most of the defense gathering at one of the coaches house.

Top row left to right (by face):

Marcus Ferriter, Braydon Konkol, either Lukas or Jakob McCarthy (identical twins), Zach Wright, Mac Bignell, Balue Chapman, Tucker Yates, Naijiel Hale, Derek Marks, John Walker, Matt Brownlow, Tre'von Strong, Braelen Evans, Sidney Holmes, Tavon Dodd, Damien Washington, Brandon Hayaishi, Ty Robbie (in front of Hayashi), Chris Harris (in back by deck), Robert Wilcox (white shirt), Bryce Alley, Coach Ty Gregorak (w/daughter), Blake Sylvester, Coach Kyle Risinger, Koni Dole, Grant Collins, Coach Byron Hout, and Chase Benson.

Bottom row left to right:

Blake Braun, Walker Cozzie, Conrad Wilson, B.J. Ojo, Bryson McCabe, Devin Jeffries, Will Martel, Josh Hill, and Coach Kane Ioane.

Guys who aren't in the photo: Riley Griffiths (might stay home this fall to rehab and join team in the spring again), Fletcher Collins, one of the McCarthy twins, Tyrone Fa'anono, Joey Michael, Morris Gates, Jessie Clark, Zach Stern, Fou Polataivao, Toti Moeakiola, Shiloh LaBoy, Khari Garcia, and Coach Gerald Alexander (doing NFL internship down in Tampa Bay).

I wouldn't read into guys who aren't in the picture by the way. Just pointing out who was left out of picture.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:30 am

Well I'm thoroughly disappointed that you didn't identify the person taking the picture who's reflection is in the deck window. :wink:

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Speaking of camp... when does it start? This week, or next?

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:35 pm

91catAlum wrote:Speaking of camp... when does it start? This week, or next?
This week! Friday I do believe.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:36 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
91catAlum wrote:Speaking of camp... when does it start? This week, or next?
This week! Friday I do believe.
Sweet!!! Is there a schedule posted anywhere? Hoping to make it down for a scrimmage later in the month.