Anyone better than Gregorak?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

John K
Golden Bobcat

Re: Anyone better than Gregorak?

Post by John K » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:38 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:It's not arrogant..........

#itsthetruth

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You sort of missed my point though. Maybe you don't feel this way, but many Griz fans have come on here saying things like "he's not really that good, and we know we can do better, but I'm sure he'll do a great job for you guys". In other words, he's good enough to help MSU, but he's not worthy of coaching at the mecca of college football. That is Griz arrogance.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 am

John K wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:It's not arrogant..........

#itsthetruth

You sort of missed my point though. Maybe you don't feel this way, but many Griz fans have come on here saying things like "he's not really that good, and we know we can do better, but I'm sure he'll do a great job for you guys". In other words, he's good enough to help MSU, but he's not worthy of coaching at the mecca of college football. That is Griz arrogance.
Exactly, I have been surrounded my whole life by irrational Griz fans and I have NEVER heard a negative word about TG until the last few months. How does he last 14 years in the "mecca" of college football, with the most fairweather fans I have EVER seen, if he isn't doing something right? The would have run him out of town years ago if they really felt this way. Just a group of butt-hurt fans hiding their true feelings.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:09 am

BS, I didn't like the meat head when he was with Hauck and I have hundreds of posts to back that up.

When he came back to UM after his lawbreaking in Colorado I trashed him and you could tell what kind of idiot he was by that whole thing. I have trashed his average defenses at UM for most of the years he was a DC.

He is one of the only college coaches I have ever heard of that HS coaches make fun of......like today on the golf course..... these guys are making fun of "the cheerleader"

Most Griz fans are clueless hence their support for this tool I am not one of them and I have been right on this for almost 8 years.

Glad he's gone we are better for it.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:13 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:BS, I didn't like the meat head when he was with Hauck and I have hundreds of posts to back that up.

When he came back to UM after his lawbreaking in Colorado I trashed him and you could tell what kind of idiot he was by that whole thing. I have trashed his average defenses at UM for most of the years he was a DC.

Most Griz fans are clueless hence their support for this tool I am not one of them and I have been right on this for almost 8 years.

Yep, and you're also the guy who used to trash Hauck, telling anyone who would listen what a bum he was. Hauck's record looks pretty good though, compared to your record the last six years under Pflu, Delaney, and Stitt.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:16 am

John K wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:BS, I didn't like the meat head when he was with Hauck and I have hundreds of posts to back that up.

Yep, and you're also the guy who used to trash Hauck, telling anyone who would listen what a bum he was. Hauck's record looks pretty good though, compared to your record the last six years under Pflu, Delaney, and Stitt.
Every coach wins at UM it's the BSC it's not that hard to win there.

Glad Hauck is gone as well as the cheerleader.

Have a good summer

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:23 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
John K wrote:

Every coach wins at UM it's the BSC it's not that hard to win there.

Glad Hauck is gone as well as the cheerleader.

Have a good summer

A typical lame response from you, when you're confronted with the facts. Maybe every coach wins at UM, but some (Hauck) have won a lot more than others (the three guys who followed him). There is no argument about that. The record speaks for himself. But you can't ever admit that you were wrong about something...facts be damned.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:27 am

Hauck wasnt a good coach look at UNLV. Game over.

Let's compare Stitts record after 8 years.......Pflugrad would have done just as well if he hadn't been fired and got to string a few years together.

www.maroonblood.com

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:36 am

If AG1 doesn't like someone's personality, then they're a crappy coach.

Pflugrad, who was an offensive coach, didn't do anything well while he was at UM.
In 2010 he led them to their first miss of the playoffs since 1992? and only two teams ranked lower than UM's offense in yards per play.
They had a great defense in 2011 that was ranked 1st in scoring, total defense and rush defense. 2nd in pass defense. It carried them all year. UM's was sixth in total offense out of nine teams in 2011.
He couldn't even handle the media and was fired for his remarks regarding Jordan Johnson.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Hauck wasnt a good coach look at UNLV. Game over.

Let's compare Stitts record after 8 years.......Pflugrad would have done just as well if he hadn't been fired and got to string a few years together.

No one succeeds at UNLV... game over.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:19 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Hauck wasnt a good coach look at UNLV. Game over.

No one succeeds at UNLV... game over.
Took them to a bowl game for the first time in 14 years. #Gamestillover

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Bowl games are worthless and the high school coach won twice as many games as Hauck did in his first year with Hauck recruits.

Face it......Big Game Bob is average at best

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:59 pm

He is one of the only college coaches I have ever heard of that HS coaches make fun of......like today on the golf course..... these guys are making fun of "the cheerleader"

It is comical that you despised Gregorak so much. It seems the former Griz in the NFL loved the guy and wished him luck on his way to MSU. Seems like a classy move on their part but we never expect AG1 to be classy in anything he does.

Someday you will figure out that nobody cares what you think. Go hob nob with your connected Griz people. I will bet they laugh that you have nothing better to do than go to a rivals website and trash people. Sounds like loserville to me.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:01 pm

No they don't they just give kudos because it's the PC thing to do.

I'm cool with what people think of me.....I know who I am and that's all that matters to me

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:06 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:No they don't they just give kudos because it's the PC thing to do.

I'm cool with what people think of me.....I know who I am and that's all that matters to me

I'll take that as a confirmation that you are the mayor of loserville. Go tell your Griz buds how often you are on Bobcat Nation. I can guarantee that they will place a big Capital L on you when they see you! Maybe you should get a tattoo of an L next to the pink Griz tattoo on the small of your back.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:13 pm

At least I'm mayor..........now go deliver that pizza

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:23 pm

I know you haven't figured this out yet, but when you own the company, you don't have to deliver the pizzas. We set our goals a little higher at MSU. Maybe someday you will work your way up to clerk...

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:57 pm

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Cataholic wrote:I know you haven't figured this out yet, but when you own the company, you don't have to deliver the pizzas. We set our goals a little higher at MSU. Maybe someday you will work your way up to clerk...
Please do tell me about running successful businesses..........don't forget the extra pepperoni

www.maroonblood.com

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:34 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:No they don't they just give kudos because it's the PC thing to do.

You're Stuart Smiley?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:38 pm

TomCat88 wrote:

You're Stuart Smiley?
A fatter more sensitive version

www.maroonblood.com