Dalton Daum signed with cats?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catbooster
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Re: Dalton Daum signed with cats?

Post by catbooster » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Grizlaw wrote:I just wanted to say, based on sources that I have that are very close to the Griz program, that if Daum is leaving UM, it is in no way Stitt's fault.

Please discuss.
You were sleeping while you had a few nibbles. If you were alert you could have set the hook.

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 pm

catbooster wrote:
Grizlaw wrote:I just wanted to say, based on sources that I have that are very close to the Griz program, that if Daum is leaving UM, it is in no way Stitt's fault.

Please discuss.
You were sleeping while you had a few nibbles. If you were alert you could have set the hook.
Lol..... I needed a laugh today. Thanks. :)

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:08 pm

I know, I know, but I'm offering a different view. As I've posted before, my brother went to Tech and never left Butte. He's a "soft" booster, but keeps tabs and is in the communication "link". He says he wouldn't be at all surprised if Daum shows up at Tech. They only offer partials, but living at home cuts the expenses. Daum has friends on the team from his high school days, the academics are darn good and he'd probably have lot of fun again. He (brother) says they are getting it going at Tech and want the playoffs this year. They have done a nice job up upgrading the facilities and have some good athletes returning. He thinks they have a quarterback "as good as the Bobcats" :wink: .

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:I know, I know, but I'm offering a different view. As I've posted before, my brother went to Tech and never left Butte. He's a "soft" booster, but keeps tabs and is in the communication "link". He says he wouldn't be at all surprised if Daum shows up at Tech. They only offer partials, but living at home cuts the expenses. Daum has friends on the team from his high school days, the academics are darn good and he'd probably have lot of fun again. He (brother) says they are getting it going at Tech and want the playoffs this year. They have done a nice job up upgrading the facilities and have some good athletes returning. He thinks they have a quarterback "as good as the Bobcats" :wink: .
I think Tech will have a shot at the NAIA NC this year, they've got some talent and good coaches. I hope Daum comes here, but if he goes to Tech, best of luck to him.