Reno H. Sales Stadium

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Reno H. Sales Stadium

Post by PHAT CAT » Thu May 12, 2016 12:38 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:I can honestly say that as a student not once did I leave a game early. A couple of times it took me nearly an hour to make my way out of the stadium after the end of the game.
I will admit that I wasn't always fully aware when second half began but I was always there. I'll also admit that I prefer to not see students at games in the condition I was at times back in the day, it brings back bad memories of suffering the day after.

Glad I'm way over that.
You sound like you my have been a AGR. Those boys can drink.

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu May 12, 2016 7:19 am

PHAT CAT wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:I can honestly say that as a student not once did I leave a game early. A couple of times it took me nearly an hour to make my way out of the stadium after the end of the game.
I will admit that I wasn't always fully aware when second half began but I was always there. I'll also admit that I prefer to not see students at games in the condition I was at times back in the day, it brings back bad memories of suffering the day after.

Glad I'm way over that.
You sound like you my have been a AGR. Those boys can drink.
No, way too independent for that.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu May 12, 2016 7:27 am

Hawks86 wrote:
77matcat wrote:
wbtfg wrote:So out of curiosity, does MSU still on the naming rights for the stadium, or is that part of the Learfield deal where they now own that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So if I read Egriz correctly sounds like learfield is buying griz new a new scoreboard. Is that correct???

Can we expect one also???

Basically, Learfield owned the old one and are replacing it with a new one. I actually emailed them and asked how that deal works. They have not replied.
Oh good. I'm curious also. Please share.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu May 12, 2016 11:18 am

The only game I ever left early in my entire MSU spectating career was the 45-0 smackdown by UC Davis in 2006. After watching Jefferson stone hand another easy catch in like the 4th quarter, I was with my parents and said "You know what, let's go eat."

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast