The Defense

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Re: The Defense

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 pm

UMGriz75 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:Please tell the truth when you make statements like that. There is exactly ONE poster who isn't happy with the "house cleaning" (UMGriz75). He is also "that guy" that every board has. I actually think he's a Cats fan who just likes to mess with egriz posters.
That's odd. I did not criticize the "housecleaning" at all. To the contrary, I said that Stitt needs to do what he thinks he needs to do. I took a so-called "fan" to task for implying that those leaving the team did so because they lacked intelligence, ability, character or work ethic. Kids that want to play football and lose their chance, don't need to be slandered by idiot fans on their way out the door. Had nothing to do with Stitt.

Interesting that was such a difficult point for you to comprehend.

Please tell the truth when you make statements like that.
That thread was the BIGGEST example of a non sequitur I've EVER seen.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:38 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
UMGriz75 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:Please tell the truth when you make statements like that. There is exactly ONE poster who isn't happy with the "house cleaning" (UMGriz75). He is also "that guy" that every board has. I actually think he's a Cats fan who just likes to mess with egriz posters.
That's odd. I did not criticize the "housecleaning" at all. To the contrary, I said that Stitt needs to do what he thinks he needs to do. I took a so-called "fan" to task for implying that those leaving the team did so because they lacked intelligence, ability, character or work ethic. Kids that want to play football and lose their chance, don't need to be slandered by idiot fans on their way out the door. Had nothing to do with Stitt.

Interesting that was such a difficult point for you to comprehend.

Please tell the truth when you make statements like that.
That thread was the BIGGEST example of a non sequitur I've EVER seen.
Now that is truth. I wanted to stab my eyeballs out with a fork. I refuse to discuss it anymore from this point forward in fear that UMGriz75 will bring this thread to 17 pages all my himself much like he attempts to do with every thread on egriz. On and on and on and on and on and on with endless drivel. I get exhausted just seeing his name on a thread anymore.

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Common Cat » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Does anybody even read egriz anymore? Last time I checked it was postings of the same ol 10 guys who are so far gone and Cat obsessed. Everything was big bro/lil bro Ron Ash. It was so delusional it made me feel bad for them. As usual it's just a colossal waste of time- no real news.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

UMGriz75
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by UMGriz75 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Grizaddict wrote:I refuse to discuss it anymore from this point forward in fear that UMGriz75 will bring this thread to 17 pages all my himself much like he attempts to do with every thread on egriz. On and on and on and on and on and on with endless drivel. I get exhausted just seeing his name on a thread anymore.
You lied about what I said. That's simply the truth. No need to make a drama queen case out of it. You lied and it was entirely gratuitous on your part. You brought it up. Case closed.

DaCats21
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DaCats21 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:28 am

Common Cat wrote:Does anybody even read egriz anymore? Last time I checked it was postings of the same ol 10 guys who are so far gone and Cat obsessed. Everything was big bro/lil bro Ron Ash. It was so delusional it made me feel bad for them. As usual it's just a colossal waste of time- no real news.
No, most griz fans just go there for the pictures