Montana Recruits 2017

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Montana Recruits 2017

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:23 am

February 1, 2017

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:24 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:cats better get to work

2-0 UM :D
BTW 4-0
Sitting in your mom's basement, hanging on every post on your rivals message board must be quite a life huh?

Just wait until he start sending you PMs. :lol:

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:24 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:

BTW 4-0
Sitting in your mom's basement, hanging on every post on your rivals message board must be quite a life huh?

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:24 am

Hawks86 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:

BTW 4-0

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:36 am

Hawks86 wrote:February 1, 2017
National Baked Alaska Day
National Freedom Day (Freedom From Slavery)
National Serpent Day

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:55 am

Hawks86 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:

BTW 4-0

I can't wait! I'd feel so important!

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:08 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:

BTW 4-0

I can't wait! I'd feel so important!
6- You guys are making this easy.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:24 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:You know what's really lame? Reneging on a bet.
The equivalent to not hitting the next shot with your pants around your ankles if you don't make it past the ladies tees on the drive. Shows a man's true character. :thumbdown:
Where's the beef?
Up your nose with a rubber hose.
Made you flinch

Are you guys every gonna get past that A dumb bet was made... yes I lost and yes I did disappear for about 1 year. But I'm here and I'm not going to leave. So SUCK it!

So keep bringing the weak crap... It does not and will not change that when Idiots make wild statements, I will call them on it. That is the only times that you all get pissed at my comments.
See Sean Opland is the best athlete on the field (8 carries= 13 yards)

Let me give you some advice (Its good advice but the ones that need to hear it won't listen), If you want to be considered upper tier fans and programs start acting like it. Stop giving a crap what any fan base says about anything that has to do with msu athletics. (And yes there are some morons on Egriz that need to heed the same advice)

Some of you totally understand what I am saying but will keep quiet, because of the loud obnoxious few that get their panties in a wad every time anyone say anything remotely irritating to your cat pride.

So as I said the ones that should listen, Won't listen and will now begin 2 pages of temper tantrums about what I just posted... Its fine, it will just prove the points listed above...
What a hypocrit. This guy is supposedly a moderator at ejizz. The crap he posts on BN would get censored at ejizz. Your comment above about being an upper tier program and not caring about what the other fan base says. If that is true, why don't you leave any Bobcat post at ejizz untouched?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:33 am

Go Scats Go wrote:Just so you know...

I don't give a crap about how many Montana kids are signed each year... my dig was at those here that seem to think that signing 10 Montana kids over 6 at UM, somehow makes the cats NCAA Champs...
So the upper tier Montana program (in your egotistical mind) doesn't care if you have Montana kids on the team. No irony in that statement. I am sure the casual Griz fan would take offense to such a position. Why don't you change the name of your team to the California Grizzlies? I guess you could say: there is only one team that represents Montana, just look at the roster.

By the way, when your enrollment gets below 9,000 and the state is looking at additional cuts, I am sure having the vast majority of the roster from out state will not help your cause.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:40 am

Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
The equivalent to not hitting the next shot with your pants around your ankles if you don't make it past the ladies tees on the drive. Shows a man's true character. :thumbdown:
Where's the beef?
Made you flinch

Are you guys every gonna get past that A dumb bet was made... yes I lost and yes I did disappear for about 1 year. But I'm here and I'm not going to leave. So SUCK it!

So keep bringing the weak crap... It does not and will not change that when Idiots make wild statements, I will call them on it. That is the only times that you all get pissed at my comments.

Let me give you some advice (Its good advice but the ones that need to hear it won't listen), If you want to be considered upper tier fans and programs start acting like it. Stop giving a crap what any fan base says about anything that has to do with msu athletics. (And yes there are some morons on Egriz that need to heed the same advice)

Some of you totally understand what I am saying but will keep quiet, because of the loud obnoxious few that get their panties in a wad every time anyone say anything remotely irritating to your cat pride.

So as I said the ones that should listen, Won't listen and will now begin 2 pages of temper tantrums about what I just posted... Its fine, it will just prove the points listed above...
What a hypocrit. This guy is supposedly a moderator at ejizz. The crap he posts on BN would get censored at ejizz. Your comment above about being an upper tier program and not caring about what the other fan base says. If that is true, why don't you leave any Bobcat post at ejizz untouched?
#7.. Nice to see the adults have entered the conversation, god this easy.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:43 am

Cataholic wrote:

I don't give a crap about how many Montana kids are signed each year... my dig was at those here that seem to think that signing 10 Montana kids over 6 at UM, somehow makes the cats NCAA Champs...
So the upper tier Montana program (in your egotistical mind) doesn't care if you have Montana kids on the team. No irony in that statement. I am sure the casual Griz fan would take offense to such a position. Why don't you change the name of your team to the California Grizzlies? I guess you could say: there is only one team that represents Montana, just look at the roster.

By the way, when your enrollment gets below 9,000 and the state is looking at additional cuts, I am sure having the vast majority of the roster from out state will not help your cause.
NO.. I said I DONT CARE... If a recruit can play, I really don't care where he comes from. Seriously, Do you want 20 recruits from Montana, or just the best 3-5? Is it that tough to figure out? (Yes, I know you want 20 players and the best 3 to 5- Good luck with that)

BTW... UM and msu have roughly the same number of players from Montana...

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:53 am

Hawks86 wrote:February 1, 2017
Does that date matter when these scores happen?
54-35
34-7
28-14

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:56 am

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Where's the beef?
Made you flinch

Thanks for calling my comments mature. Can't say that for you though. When my 9 year old doesn't have a comeback he will allude to counting out 1, 2, 3.., just like you. I guess we should set up a section just for kids so you you can feel at home.

Seriously though, you never addressed my comments above. (Counting 1, 2, 3 doesn't work over here - we are more sophisticated than ejizz). Why do you censor similar crap at ejizz but feel warranted being a dick over here? Seems pretty hypocritical. Like you said, not all Cat (or Griz fans in your case) are a-holes. Apparently you fall in the a-hole category.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

NO.. I said I DONT CARE... If a recruit can play, I really don't care where he comes from. Seriously, Do you want 20 recruits from Montana, or just the best 3-5? Is it that tough to figure out? (Yes, I know you want 20 players and the best 3 to 5- Good luck with that)

Seems to me that MSU places a higher value on Montana kids. Just ask Stitt. He made it clear that Montana kids are not as valuable as out of state kids. He has shown it in recruiting and scholarship distribution.

Also, you have no idea who the best 3 to 5 Montana kids are. You get 10 kids and hope that 3 to 5 work out. Just ask Colt Anderson who was a Griz walk on. We are spending money on Montana kids that live in our communities and I feel real good about that.

Lastly, each year you take that attitude toward Montana kids and you won't have to worry about recruiting Montana kids. You will be getting fewer and fewer Montana kids because they don't feel wanted by Stitt. Your loss, our gain. Just ask former coach Earl Solmonson and he will can speak from experience.

One area of great pride with former Griz teams was the number of Montana kids on the roster. Much of your fan base remembers the championships and Graf teams with Dickenson, Reynolds, Mariani, Anderson and Schillinger. We will see how they feel when the neighbor's kid chooses MSU bacuse UM did not want them. I see sales of Blue and Gold merchandise going up and UM will be on the clearance rack.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Guys can we please keep this to talking about the 2017 Montana recruits. Thanks.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:52 pm

VimSince03 wrote:Guys can we please keep this to talking about the 2017 Montana recruits. Thanks.
I'm in...

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Seems to me that MSU places a higher value on Montana kids. Just ask Stitt. He made it clear that Montana kids are not as valuable as out of state kids. He has shown it in recruiting and scholarship distribution.

Also, you have no idea who the best 3 to 5 Montana kids are. You get 10 kids and hope that 3 to 5 work out. Just ask Colt Anderson who was a Griz walk on. We are spending money on Montana kids that live in our communities and I feel real good about that.

Lastly, each year you take that attitude toward Montana kids and you won't have to worry about recruiting Montana kids. You will be getting fewer and fewer Montana kids because they don't feel wanted by Stitt. Your loss, our gain. Just ask former coach Earl Solmonson and he will can speak from experience.

One area of great pride with former Griz teams was the number of Montana kids on the roster. Much of your fan base remembers the championships and Graf teams with Dickenson, Reynolds, Mariani, Anderson and Schillinger. We will see how they feel when the neighbor's kid chooses MSU bacuse UM did not want them. I see sales of Blue and Gold merchandise going up and UM will be on the clearance rack.
You do realize that the Griz already have 4 in state MT commits for 2017, and they are some of the top kids for sure. I don't think Stitt or the UM undervalues MT kids whatsoever. They definitely want to get the top players from MT and beyond, just as the Cats do.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:19 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

You do realize that the Griz already have 4 in state MT commits for 2017, and they are some of the top kids for sure. I don't think Stitt or the UM undervalues MT kids whatsoever. They definitely want to get the top players from MT and beyond, just as the Cats do.
First off, I was responding to a jerk who constantly posts crap over here. Once again he makes claims to be upper tier yet acts like a 3 year old in his postings.

He also said that he doesn't care how many MT kids the Griz get which pretty lame ass when you are supposed to represent the state of Montana. I also pointed out some of the best Griz teams were full of Montana kids.

As for your comment, you don't think Stitt places a higher value on Out of staters than MT kids? How many full scholarship equivalents did Stitt give MT recruits in 2016 compared to out of staters? 3, maybe 4? And you have a total of like 50 new kids on the roster? I thought the Griz got some great MT kids in 2016 that deserved full rides but we're only offered half. Because these kids were Griz fans, Stitt took advantage a lot that and offered them less than their value. Sad that they if lived in Washington and had no affinity for the Griz, they would have had a better chance at getting a full scholarship.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Where's the beef?
Made you flinch

Thanks for calling my comments mature. Can't say that for you though. When my 9 year old doesn't have a comeback he will allude to counting out 1, 2, 3.., just like you. I guess we should set up a section just for kids so you you can feel at home.

Seriously though, you never addressed my comments above. (Counting 1, 2, 3 doesn't work over here - we are more sophisticated than ejizz). Why do you censor similar crap at ejizz but feel warranted being a dick over here? Seems pretty hypocritical. Like you said, not all Cat (or Griz fans in your case) are a-holes. Apparently you fall in the a-hole category.
Take a look at the truth.. nothing is cencored over at egriz, it just gets moved to the proper area. But you can keep on believing what you want.