Who is next?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Who is next?

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Who is next on everbodies hit list? I know Fields is at the top. What other coaches or people in the athletic department should be worried about getting the axe from the mob?

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Who is next?

Post by KittieKop » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Hawks86 wrote:Who is next on everbodies hit list? I know Fields is at the top. What other coaches or people in the athletic department should be worried about getting the axe from the mob?
If Fields were to leave or get the axe, wow, no one left to blame for anything.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:48 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:Who is next on everbodies hit list? I know Fields is at the top. What other coaches or people in the athletic department should be worried about getting the axe from the mob?
Blame Engstrom, we don't mind.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:49 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Oh come on. There has to be somebody? Maybe it should be the equipment guy. Some people don' t like our student athletes having decent uniforms.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:57 pm

CMS... Do we want them fired or not? They're anti-cowbell but caved when push came to shove

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:07 am

Right now today, I don't really know whether to laugh or cry. This place is incredible sometimes. :oops: :lol: :oops:

I'd like to start the grievance list from the last couple years, just to see all the things Fields or someone else in the AD has screwed up, in the opinion of a BN expert. But I'm fairly sure I'd break the internet.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:18 am

Here's just what we need!
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/4Dkem ... 21x465.jpg

edit to say sorry I don't know how to post the actual image.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:30 am

Cmon man, what are you upset about? The fact that people have opinions or that the University actually listens to the people who pay to keep the lights on? It's time to move on.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:17 am

utucats wrote:
Cmon man, what are you upset about? The fact that people have opinions or that the University actually listens to the people who pay to keep the lights on? It's time to move on.
It was more of an attempt at humorous social commentary on the subject of firings. I guess you didn't get it. It had nothing to do with Ash.

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:45 am

GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
Blame Engstrom, we don't mind.
lol. funniest thing said in here next to MSU hiring Pocket Pool Hauck.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
utucats wrote:
It was more of an attempt at humorous social commentary on the subject of firings. I guess you didn't get it. It had nothing to do with Ash.
Yeah it was over my head. I read it while I was putting my torch and pitchfork back in the shed and I don't think to good when I do two things at once.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 pm

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk