Rob Ash Contract- Interesting

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Rob Ash Contract- Interesting

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:46 am

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:13 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Clinton T wrote:Be careful everyone - anything conversation remotely negative about Ash will incur the wrath of his holier than thou BN apostles. I will be eagerly awaiting their response if these rumors are indeed true.
Was the snarky, mean spirited post really necessary?
No idea if it's true, but just in case, everyone should be prepared. Great logic. Something's proven, you're not getting any argument. But it's a jackass move to post conjecture and rumors like this to further an agenda.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Clinton T
BobcatNation Team Captain

Rob Ash Contract- Interesting

Post by Clinton T » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:54 pm

I didn't post any rumors. No agenda from me other than to be entertained watching the apostles defend him. However, if you read my post more carefully you can see where I imply that I don't believe the rumors to be true. You must have been speaking about Phatcat?

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:56 am

Clinton T wrote:I didn't post any rumors. No agenda from me other than to be entertained watching the apostles defend him. However, if you read my post more carefully you can see where I imply that I don't believe the rumors to be true. You must have been speaking about Phatcat?
Yeah, why would anyone defend a guy who cleaned up our program, won 70 games in the process, and helped our program grow in ways it never had before? What a bunch of idiots these "apostles" must be! :roll: There is no reason to come on the board and continue to bash Coach Ash, you have seen the result you wanted play out already. I freely admit I didn't agree with the decision to fire him, but I'm also excited about the new staff and the new brand of football we'll be watching going forward. So unless something concrete comes out, I'd humbly suggest to leave it alone.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:10 am

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:06 am

Clinton T wrote:I didn't post any rumors. No agenda from me other than to be entertained watching the apostles defend him. However, if you read my post more carefully you can see where I imply that I don't believe the rumors to be true. You must have been speaking about Phatcat?
Your very words and snarky tone show your agenda. Why do you revel in throwing gas on a fire? People keep screaming to leave the coaching subject alone, then throw stuff like this out, and have the gall to yell about people not getting over it and moving on. It's the people who revel in the firing and continuing to run this into the ground who keep bringing this subject up.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:07 am

This thread really bothers me. I haven't seen anything about any misdeeds by Ash reported by the media. Such comments by any poster are reckless unless they can be substantiated by a solid source. Rumors don't qualify. If Phatcat has some special source, he should share it. Let's not tear down a guy because you heard something by the water cooler.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Cataholic wrote:This thread really bothers me. I haven't seen anything about any misdeeds by Ash reported by the media. Such comments by any poster are reckless unless they can be substantiated by a solid source. Rumors don't qualify. If Phatcat has some special source, he should share it. Let's not tear down a guy because you heard something by the water cooler.

Exactly

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Sun May 01, 2016 6:23 am

asstastic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:This thread really bothers me. I haven't seen anything about any misdeeds by Ash reported by the media. Such comments by any poster are reckless unless they can be substantiated by a solid source. Rumors don't qualify. If Phatcat has some special source, he should share it. Let's not tear down a guy because you heard something by the water cooler.

Exactly

For one. I don't care what you think. For two. It's not my job to report everything I know. Just giving you a heads up. For three. Go back to one.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:39 am

Maybe it shouldn't have been posted, but Phat Cat is one of those guys that when he posts something, it's usually right.

Clinton T

Post by Clinton T » Sun May 01, 2016 11:34 am

bobcat99 wrote:Maybe it shouldn't have been posted, but Phat Cat is one of those guys that when he posts something, it's usually right.
I haven't seen any of his information be wrong...ever...yet he is slammed for having an agenda...wow.

Clinton T

Post by Clinton T » Sun May 01, 2016 11:35 am

KittieKop wrote:
Your very words and snarky tone show your agenda. Why do you revel in throwing gas on a fire? People keep screaming to leave the coaching subject alone, then throw stuff like this out, and have the gall to yell about people not getting over it and moving on. It's the people who revel in the firing and continuing to run this into the ground who keep bringing this subject up.
Wrong. We can discuss this via PM and not bog down the board.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue May 03, 2016 9:31 am

PHAT CAT wrote:
asstastic wrote:

Exactly

For one. I don't care what you think. For two. It's not my job to report everything I know. Just giving you a heads up. For three. Go back to one.
Now that we understand you don't care what anybody thinks, why did you post it? Just want to give us a heads up?? We wouldn't want to be blindsided by anything. Glad we have you looking out for us. Oh wait, you don't care what anybody thinks.

Back to original point, I was simply stating that this board is quick to run with rumors. In this instance, a man's integrity is being challenged with no evidence presented. We should wait until the facts are presented. Maybe Phatcat is right, but his comments seem premature.