Coaches thoughts after loss..

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: Coaches thoughts after loss..

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:04 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
NewEra wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:I have not been able to read everyone's posts, or hear from the coaches.... Are the coaches giving any insight on their thoughts? Or what they see as the problem with this team? Have any of them spoken out to let us know if their is hope? Or what they think might be the fix to this... Maybe at qb club meetings or people in the loop.
OFFS. Your act is getting old. Just pick up a newspaper. WTF do you think?

Wow. Very friendly and inviting crowd around here.. Thanks for the help.
You've gotta be kidding.

Who in their right mind would solely rely on a message board for all their information? This has to be an act.

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios?
If you don't feel his question is worthy of a response from the great CB then don't frickin respond.
My thoughts exactly..a freaking question was being asked and you belittle the person?
That's the egrizification of BobcatNation for ya.
He wasn't asking a question. He was playing dumb in order to rail against the coaching staff. Passive-aggressive behavior. Indirect hostility.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Cat Bracket--do you know this guy? Pretty crazy just to assume that he is playing dumb. I don't read the Tribune, Gazzette or even the Chronicle, mainly for their love of another team. The Missoulian has shown more respect at times to MSU then those papers. This is a good place to get good info. On that note, a guy I work with said Ash said that he took full responsibility in how they prepared for NAU, think it was on the Bobcat show on TV. Odd, he used that same thing about bye week. We didn't tackle during bye week practice after only playing one game??? This is a coach with years of experience under his belt and he can't prepare his team for a game? So, attack me and leave the guy that just simply asked a question about information alone. 4theCats, thanks for devoting 4 years of your life to MSU football. Much respect for that.

Punters are people too!!

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 pm

GoCats18 wrote:Cat Bracket--do you know this guy? Pretty crazy just to assume that he is playing dumb. I don't read the Tribune, Gazzette or even the Chronicle, mainly for their love of another team. The Missoulian has shown more respect at times to MSU then those papers. This is a good place to get good info. On that note, a guy I work with said Ash said that he took full responsibility in how they prepared for NAU, think it was on the Bobcat show on TV. Odd, he used that same thing about bye week. We didn't tackle during bye week practice after only playing one game??? This is a coach with years of experience under his belt and he can't prepare his team for a game? So, attack me and leave the guy that just simply asked a question about information alone. 4theCats, thanks for devoting 4 years of your life to MSU football. Much respect for that.
Pretty crazy to rely on nameless people you don't even know for information when the info is out there in various forms. That's what's crazy. IF that's what he's doing. How do you know he played for MSU for four years? Because he said he did?

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:40 pm

I think it's a government conspiracy :wink:

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:43 pm

DriscollCat wrote:I think it's a government conspiracy :wink:
Yeah, like that yellowcake uranium. :lol:

Clinton T
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Clinton T » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:44 pm

I go to Colter's site skylinesports for pretty much all of my information. The gazette has their own dedicated beat writer so their coverage is decent as well. 4thecats - I didn't take what you said as passive-aggressive. These are things I wonder about as well and don't have any personal beef with the coaching staff. Glad to have former players on here adding their perspective. This is much more valuable to me as a fan than the drivel from holier than thou types.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:45 pm

It would be like only getting your news from TMZ.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Clinton T wrote:I go to Colter's site skylinesports for pretty much all of my information. The gazette has their own dedicated beat writer so their coverage is decent as well. 4thecats - I didn't take what you said as passive-aggressive. These are things I wonder about as well and don't have any personal beef with the coaching staff. Glad to have former players on here adding their perspective. This is much more valuable to me as a fan than the drivel from holier than thou types.
Well then I'm a former player too. Hell, we're all former players. :lol:

Clinton T

Post by Clinton T » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:58 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
Clinton T wrote:I go to Colter's site skylinesports for pretty much all of my information. The gazette has their own dedicated beat writer so their coverage is decent as well. 4thecats - I didn't take what you said as passive-aggressive. These are things I wonder about as well and don't have any personal beef with the coaching staff. Glad to have former players on here adding their perspective. This is much more valuable to me as a fan than the drivel from holier than thou types.
Well then I'm a former player too. Hell, we're all former players. :lol:
He may have played or perhaps not but is there any reason to doubt him? I am not cynical over things as trivial as identities of message board posters. It seems I save my cynicism when prognosticating the Cats and Vikings win/loss record each year! If anything makes you cynical it is dealing with the constant disappointment of never living up to expectations each season :D

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:Cat Bracket--do you know this guy? Pretty crazy just to assume that he is playing dumb. I don't read the Tribune, Gazzette or even the Chronicle, mainly for their love of another team. The Missoulian has shown more respect at times to MSU then those papers. This is a good place to get good info. On that note, a guy I work with said Ash said that he took full responsibility in how they prepared for NAU, think it was on the Bobcat show on TV. Odd, he used that same thing about bye week. We didn't tackle during bye week practice after only playing one game??? This is a coach with years of experience under his belt and he can't prepare his team for a game? So, attack me and leave the guy that just simply asked a question about information alone. 4theCats, thanks for devoting 4 years of your life to MSU football. Much respect for that.
Pretty crazy to rely on nameless people you don't even know for information when the info is out there in various forms. That's what's crazy. IF that's what he's doing. How do you know he played for MSU for four years? Because he said he did?
Bracket,instead of making the assumption you did (and making an ass of yourself) you could have chose to inform him by giving the various addresses you know of where all this info can be found.
Just suggesting that you make better choices and act more like a fellow Cat fan instead of the griz tool you look like in this whole thread.
As an example I was very tempted to tell you what I really think of your response to the OP but I chose the friendly advice from one Cat fan to you.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Clinton T

Post by Clinton T » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Hawks86 wrote:It would be like only getting your news from TMZ.
What is wrong with TMZ? Seems legit to me.... :-s

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:28 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
NewEra wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:I have not been able to read everyone's posts, or hear from the coaches.... Are the coaches giving any insight on their thoughts? Or what they see as the problem with this team? Have any of them spoken out to let us know if their is hope? Or what they think might be the fix to this... Maybe at qb club meetings or people in the loop.

You've gotta be kidding.

Who in their right mind would solely rely on a message board for all their information? This has to be an act.

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios?
If you don't feel his question is worthy of a response from the great CB then don't frickin respond.
My thoughts exactly..a freaking question was being asked and you belittle the person?
That's the egrizification of BobcatNation for ya.
He wasn't asking a question. He was playing dumb in order to rail against the coaching staff. Passive-aggressive behavior. Indirect hostility.
Hmmm....passive-aggressive behavior/indirect hostility. Now why does that ring a bell?

I know! There is this poster on BN that goes by [cat_bracket] that posts nothing but passive-aggressive drivel on the "Discussing the Issues" board by pretending to be an over the top conservative when everyone knows that he is a died in the wool lib.

Hypocrite much there [CB]?

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:

Well, maybe I know him, maybe I am him, maybe I am related to him, maybe you're him, maybe I have never met him, maybe he is a drunk, maybe he is genius and maybe he is a liar. But I don't know many people that would get off about telling a lie that they played all 4 years at MSU. In fact, it takes courage to admit something of this nature. But, since you know everything about everyone, I guess only you know the real truth.

Punters are people too!!

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:36 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
It is funny, well knowing that you invest all your time into reading that crap and yet I still know more about Bobcat football than you do.

Punters are people too!!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 pm

wow. what a thread. #-o

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:29 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:

dude.... you need to relax. Maybe "sit these next couple plays out" and stay away from Bobcatnation and Bobcat Football for a week or two (for your own sanity)..... You seem slightly on edge this last week with your postings.... just slightly. :lol:

FTG- GO CATS GO!

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 am

ilovethecats wrote:wow. what a thread. #-o
:lol: =D^ \:D/

mtsportsfan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtsportsfan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:10 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Geeze. Idle down.

This is a great place to get insight, news and information, especially beyond the standard game summary. I used to get almost all my information coming here. I have never understood why someone would be so disparaging just because someone asked a question on a message board. Unfortunately everyone is in a poor mood lately.

I would highly suggest checking out skyline sports http://www.skylinesportsmt.com . Colter has a good article on Coach Ioane's take on our performance last weekend here:

http://skylinesportsmt.com/ioane-takes- ... s-defense/

He also has a podcast interview with coach Kempt.
I'm questioning his sincerity. I don't buy that someone who's a big fan would rely solely on a message board. First, the posters don't have much info and mostly just opinions. Second, a big fan would eventually get bored and logic would lead them to the newspaper. Third, all of the above should dawn on you as you're asking the question. Sounds like he wants to start a thread that leads to railing on the coaches, doesn't it?

[cat bracket], you get on 4thecats because he maybe setting us up to 'rail on the coaches', but in the thread you started about the defense, YOU rail on the coaching staff!

Very strange!

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 am

No kidding!! I didn't mince words or try to disguise it. Thanks for pointing that out. =D^

And why are you saying us?

mtsportsfan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by mtsportsfan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:39 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:No kidding!! I didn't mince words or try to disguise it. Thanks for pointing that out. =D^

And why are you saying us?

Oh I get it, it is okay to rail on coaches if you don't disguise it! Thanks for letting US know the proper etiquette of message board bashing! Hypocrite