Coaches thoughts after loss..

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

4thecats
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Coaches thoughts after loss..

Post by 4thecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:07 am

I have not been able to read everyone's posts, or hear from the coaches.... Are the coaches giving any insight on their thoughts? Or what they see as the problem with this team? Have any of them spoken out to let us know if their is hope? Or what they think might be the fix to this... Maybe at qb club meetings or people in the loop.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: Coaches thoughts after loss..

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:11 am

4thecats wrote:I have not been able to read everyone's posts, or hear from the coaches.... Are the coaches giving any insight on their thoughts? Or what they see as the problem with this team? Have any of them spoken out to let us know if their is hope? Or what they think might be the fix to this... Maybe at qb club meetings or people in the loop.
OFFS. Your act is getting old. Just pick up a newspaper. WTF do you think?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:11 am

It was in one of the TPS reports. Can't remember which one.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

4thecats

Post by 4thecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:I have not been able to read everyone's posts, or hear from the coaches.... Are the coaches giving any insight on their thoughts? Or what they see as the problem with this team? Have any of them spoken out to let us know if their is hope? Or what they think might be the fix to this... Maybe at qb club meetings or people in the loop.

Wow. Very friendly and inviting crowd around here.. Thanks for the help.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:27 am

Sorry for the humor. It's just so simple to find what you are looking for .

4thecats

Post by 4thecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:33 am

Unfortunately for me I guess I use this site for all my Bobcat info... I have seen pages of thoughts from fans on how to fix the defense, but nothing what the coaches are saying...

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:36 am

So you don't read Skyline or the MSU website or the Chronicle or the Gazette?

4thecats

Post by 4thecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:42 am

Hawks86 wrote:So you don't read Skyline or the MSU website or the Chronicle or the Gazette?
That would be the case... Usually some good Info pops up here

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 am

4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Who in their right mind would solely rely on a message board for all their information? This has to be an act.

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:57 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Who in their right mind would solely rely on a message board for all their information? This has to be an act.
Geeze. Idle down.

This is a great place to get insight, news and information, especially beyond the standard game summary. I used to get almost all my information coming here. I have never understood why someone would be so disparaging just because someone asked a question on a message board. Unfortunately everyone is in a poor mood lately.

I would highly suggest checking out skyline sports www.skylinesportsmt.com . Colter has a good article on Coach Ioane's take on our performance last weekend here:

http://skylinesportsmt.com/ioane-takes- ... s-defense/

He also has a podcast interview with coach Kempt.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:23 am

DriscollCat wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Geeze. Idle down.

This is a great place to get insight, news and information, especially beyond the standard game summary. I used to get almost all my information coming here. I have never understood why someone would be so disparaging just because someone asked a question on a message board. Unfortunately everyone is in a poor mood lately.

I would highly suggest checking out skyline sports http://www.skylinesportsmt.com . Colter has a good article on Coach Ioane's take on our performance last weekend here:

I'm questioning his sincerity. I don't buy that someone who's a big fan would rely solely on a message board. First, the posters don't have much info and mostly just opinions. Second, a big fan would eventually get bored and logic would lead them to the newspaper. Third, all of the above should dawn on you as you're asking the question. Sounds like he wants to start a thread that leads to railing on the coaches, doesn't it?

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:33 am

Big Sky Breakdown podcast — Montana State on Sacramento State
http://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-brea ... su-on-sac/

105.7 FM the Eagle Bobcat Roundtable — wide receivers coach Cody Kempt
http://skylinesportsmt.com/105-7-fm-the ... ody-kempt/
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:34 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Geeze. Idle down.

I would highly suggest checking out skyline sports http://www.skylinesportsmt.com . Colter has a good article on Coach Ioane's take on our performance last weekend here:

I'm questioning his sincerity. I don't buy that someone who's a big fan would rely solely on a message board. First, the posters don't have much info and mostly just opinions. Second, a big fan would eventually get bored and logic would lead them to the newspaper. Third, all of the above should dawn on you as you're asking the question. Sounds like he wants to start a thread that leads to railing on the coaches, doesn't it?
I can definitely see where you are coming from, but BN used to be pretty much the only place that I would come for my news beyond the game summary (which is what it seems like you get with newspaper articles), so I can tell you that there are definitely people out there in that position. Maybe he was trying to start a coach bash sesh, but certainly not if he knew the accountability that has been taken especially by coach Ioane. But then again maybe you are right.

4thecats

Post by 4thecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:34 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
DriscollCat wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Geeze. Idle down.

I have no intention in bashing the coaches.. Do I think they could do a better job? Absolutely, there is always room for improvement in any job. I work a ton, and this place used to be filled with good info.. Sorry I upset you by asking for a little help with what the coaches general thoughts are... Another thing... Did I ever say I was a "big time" fan? I don't ever remember using those terms... I do love the Cats, I devoted 4 years as a starter and did not miss 1 game. I am a bit disappointed we have not been able to break through to the top and be consistent.. Also tired of the apologists that make excuses for our teams short comings.

4thecats

Post by 4thecats » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:38 am

DriscollCat wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Geeze. Idle down.

Thank you for a few places to look for info. I will look into them.. Its nice to see that not all posters treat fellow cat fans with such disrespect.. It is appreciated.. I was always under the assumption that the Coulter information has gone to a paid subscription site.. He has great info and insight, however I am unable to pay for the subscription...

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:04 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios?
If you don't feel his question is worthy of a response from the great CB then don't frickin respond.

NewEra
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by NewEra » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:55 pm

91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

If you don't feel his question is worthy of a response from the great CB then don't frickin respond.
My thoughts exactly..a freaking question was being asked and you belittle the person?

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:21 pm

NewEra wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
4thecats wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You've gotta be kidding.

My thoughts exactly..a freaking question was being asked and you belittle the person?
That's the egrizification of BobcatNation for ya.

The Big Meowski

Post by The Big Meowski » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:22 pm

My son wonders why I don't let him get an account on here. I tell him, "cause your gonna ask a question that your "supposed to know the answer to" and someone will bust your marbles".

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

NewEra

Post by NewEra » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Hawks86 wrote:So you don't read Skyline or the MSU website or the Chronicle or the Gazette?
The chronicle?..you are funny