Everyone PLEASE

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Everyone PLEASE

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:10 pm

CALM THE FVCK DOWN

We're not even half way through the schedule yet. Geeez, you'd think Obama was taking a third term the way some of you are blathering on. Can't you see we're test driving different aspects of our abilities? Yes, it's disappointing to watch us revert back to bad habits, but give them a chance to learn. Please

I don't think the coaches are stupid. I'm sure we'll see what the change in lineup back to what we saw against poly. If we don't, THEN you can say the coaches are stupid.

But damn... Give them a chance for crying out loud

Marana CAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Everyone PLEASE

Post by Marana CAT » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:28 pm

+1000!!!!!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Yes, calm down people. By now we should all know that a National Championship will never happen with our program. Winning the Conference is longer a priority either. We should all be excited for 7-4 seasons. Way better than what used to happen in Bozeman. That gives us one more game to blow before we piss down our own leg when Big Brother comes to town and we let them roll all over us again.

Punters are people too!!

catatonic1

Post by catatonic1 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:57 pm

GoCats18 wrote:Yes, calm down people. By now we should all know that a National Championship will never happen with our program. Winning the Conference is longer a priority either. We should all be excited for 7-4 seasons. Way better than what used to happen in Bozeman. That gives us one more game to blow before we piss down our own leg when Big Brother comes to town and we let them roll all over us again.
This....

Is.....

Friggen....

Awesome......

You guy have given me a few of the best days on kittynation I've seen in years.....

A totally epic meltdown =D^

My only real fear is that there won't be enough cat fans left to preform a righteous
"Trail of Tears" when the Brawl is almost over.....

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:07 pm

GoCats18 wrote:Yes, calm down people. By now we should all know that a National Championship will never happen with our program. Winning the Conference is longer a priority either. We should all be excited for 7-4 seasons. Way better than what used to happen in Bozeman. That gives us one more game to blow before we piss down our own leg when Big Brother comes to town and we let them roll all over us again.
"It's just another year" ;)

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:18 pm

That's the problem here. I want more. I want success. I want consistency. I want a National Championship. I want 2 then 3 then 4. We haven't been there since 1984. Our coaching staff has had 8+ years of recruiting to have one of the best defenses in the nation, and we don't. We now have one of the worst defenses in the Confernce. We are going backwards. So yes, unfortunately as Cat fans this will just be another year. No Confernce Championship and no Nataional Championship. Yet we won't step up our recruiting either. We will go get guys that will never contribute, guys that will disappear, guys that will make us wish guys like Daly and Minter had one more year. Just wish we could go from "just another year"to saying "THIS IS OUR YEAR"!!!!!

Punters are people too!!

4thecats
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by 4thecats » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Maybe a bit harsh, but not 100% wrong either.. Unfortunately MSU has not made it it's number 1 goal to he a national champion... There are way too many apologists in this organization... We need to get the attitude of a Ohio state, Florida, Texas.... Win at a high level, or you are gone... Even the Griz expect championships... We are excited about winning seasons... That attitude is obviously apparent in our lack of top tier programs... Yes we have become way better, but too many people are happy with "better than the 90's" attitude. We need more championship driven attitudes

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:30 pm

GoCats18 wrote:That's the problem here. I want more. I want success. I want consistency. I want a National Championship. I want 2 then 3 then 4. We haven't been there since 1984. Our coaching staff has had 8+ years of recruiting to have one of the best defenses in the nation, and we don't. We now have one of the worst defenses in the Confernce. We are going backwards. So yes, unfortunately as Cat fans this will just be another year. No Confernce Championship and no Nataional Championship. Yet we won't step up our recruiting either. We will go get guys that will never contribute, guys that will disappear, guys that will make us wish guys like Daly and Minter had one more year. Just wish we could go from just another year to saying THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!!
We all wish that. Every program in the nation wishes that. Let's see, if I wish in one hand and isht in the other, which fills first. Wishing it and getting it done are two different things.

As a program, the Bobcats are on the cusp of getting it done. The defense isn't as bad as it seems. It's just missing a bit better coaching decisions and a lot better execution from the players and a whole lot more confidence in what they're doing.

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatmaniac » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:39 pm

catatonic1 wrote:
This....

Is.....

Friggen....

Awesome......

You guy have given me a few of the best days on kittynation I've seen in years.....

My only real fear is that there won't be enough cat fans left to preform a righteous
Yet another reason I am happy I didn't go to dUMb. "Preform". Really. And you wonder why your enrollment dropped 6% this year and ours keeps going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:39 pm

bobcatmaniac wrote:
catatonic1 wrote:
This....

Is.....

Friggen....

Awesome......

Yet another reason I am happy I didn't go to dUMb. "Preform". Really. And you wonder why your enrollment dropped 6% this year and ours keeps going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish people wouldn't quote catatonic so I didn't see his drivel posts... what a pathetic excuse for a human being... :oops:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:42 pm

GoCats18 wrote:That's the problem here. I want more. I want success. I want consistency. I want a National Championship. I want 2 then 3 then 4. We haven't been there since 1984. Our coaching staff has had 8+ years of recruiting to have one of the best defenses in the nation, and we don't. We now have one of the worst defenses in the Confernce. We are going backwards. So yes, unfortunately as Cat fans this will just be another year. No Confernce Championship and no Nataional Championship. Yet we won't step up our recruiting either. We will go get guys that will never contribute, guys that will disappear, guys that will make us wish guys like Daly and Minter had one more year. Just wish we could go from "just another year"to saying "THIS IS OUR YEAR"!!!!!
Out of curiosity, how much money have you donated to MSU recently as an academic institution, let alone just on athletics for season tickets if you even have them? :?:

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:26 am

PapaG wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:That's the problem here. I want more. I want success. I want consistency. I want a National Championship. I want 2 then 3 then 4. We haven't been there since 1984. Our coaching staff has had 8+ years of recruiting to have one of the best defenses in the nation, and we don't. We now have one of the worst defenses in the Confernce. We are going backwards. So yes, unfortunately as Cat fans this will just be another year. No Confernce Championship and no Nataional Championship. Yet we won't step up our recruiting either. We will go get guys that will never contribute, guys that will disappear, guys that will make us wish guys like Daly and Minter had one more year. Just wish we could go from "just another year"to saying "THIS IS OUR YEAR"!!!!!
Out of curiosity, how much money have you donated to MSU recently as an academic institution, let alone just on athletics for season tickets if you even have them? :?:
I bet a certain faux Cat fan poster we both know, who has been posting here a lot this week for some reason, has donated just as much. :lol: I've been wanting to out him, but it's too much fun watching him pretend to be a Cat fan and try to drag us down at the same time.

4thecats
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by 4thecats » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 am

PapaG wrote:

So you are saying if you don't have a disposable amount of income, then you are not allowed to be a passionate fan that desires the estate for our program.. I have no idea how much $ this guy has or has not donated, but is that even a bit relevant?

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:34 am

4thecats wrote:
PapaG wrote:

So you are saying if you don't have a disposable amount of income, then you are not allowed to be a passionate fan that desires the estate for our program.. I have no idea how much $ this guy has or has not donated, but is that even a bit relevant?
You've completely missed his point.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:34 am

Uh, sounds pretty gloom and doomy. Personally, I think it could be a lot worse. We could have Bob Stitt at the helm. :coffee:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

TIrwin24

Post by TIrwin24 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:47 am

For those of you that are still crying in your coffee, there's a pretty epic hotties thread currently going on that will IMMEDIATELY turn your day around 8)

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 pm

I guess I don't understand why people can't express their own opinions on here? I thought that was what this place was all about. That's how I feel. Yes, I received a bachelors degree from Montana State if that is what you were implying. But my money and my donations have nothing to do with how I feel about our program. Funniest part is while most of you wouldn't show up to Bozeman from the mid 1980's-2000's, I was there. I was there for almost every game. I was at most of the Booster Breakfasts at the Elks club with my grandfather, because he was the one that taught me that my blood was blue and gold. I was there watching my brother play in the 1990's, I went almost every road game they played while he was there. Think what you want about what I say, but I won't hold back. If we suck, I will say we suck. Tired of people thinking we are this amazing program. We are good. Why not be great? And as far as your donations comment, well with success comes money. If we won a title, you know the East Side bleachers would be replaced before the next season started.
Last edited by GoCats18 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Punters are people too!!

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:05 pm

TIrwin24 wrote:For those of you that are still crying in your coffee, there's a pretty epic hotties thread currently going on that will IMMEDIATELY turn your day around 8)
This is true, but would be a whole different story if it was Cat-griz week.

Punters are people too!!

GRIZ1STCATS2ND

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:33 pm

catatac wrote:
Uh, sounds pretty gloom and doomy. Personally, I think it could be a lot worse. We could have Bob Stitt at the helm. :coffee:
I'm very content with our coaching staffs (Griz & Cats) right where they are. I hope Stitt is still in Missoula in 5 years and I am equally as wishfull Ash is still where he is today.

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:48 pm

If Stitt doesn't make the playoffs this year and has a losing season next year, he won't have a choice about staying for 5 years.

Punters are people too!!