SAC STATE HOTTIES!!!!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

lutecat
Member # Retired

Re: SAC STATE HOTTIES!!!!

Post by lutecat » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm

https://instagram.com/moetini28/

https://instagram.com/alphaphisacstate/?hl=en

Her profile says she's a student and she lives in Sacramento, so maybe she goes there.

Once again, I was unable to copy any posts from Instagram so you get links to click on.

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:53 pm

You would think a guy of my "maturity" would not be inclined to visit a "hottie" site, but you would be wrong. At least partially. I usually tend not investigate because I have underwear older than most of the girls displayed. I do, however, make one exception.....SAC STATE HOTTIES!!!! I think we should have a general consensus within BOBCATNATION that no matter what the future holds for both our programs, Sac State must be on our schedule every year. \:D/ Sometimes it's the only thing I have to look forward to.l 8-[

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:You would think a guy of my "maturity" would not be inclined to visit a "hottie" site, but you would be wrong. At least partially. I usually tend not investigate because I have underwear older than most of the girls displayed. I do, however, make one exception.....SAC STATE HOTTIES!!!! I think we should have a general consensus within BOBCATNATION that no matter what the future holds for both our programs, Sac State must be on our schedule every year. \:D/ Sometimes it's the only thing I have to look forward to.l 8-[
I agree, it is completely immature to open up this weekly thread. Just disgusting.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:32 pm

The assman was one of my favorite episodes. Right up there with the shrinkage episode.

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:39 pm

dencat91 wrote:The assman was one of my favorite episodes. Right up there with the shrinkage episode.
Don't forget "Helloooooooo...." and "Delores" and "It says MOOPS! The correct answer is the MOOPS!"

Of course there is no one more bad ass than the soup Nazi.

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 pm

No soup for you!!!!!!!!

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by dencat91 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Also the one where George gets caught peeing in the shower at the gym. Or pulling an eclair out of the trash.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:02 pm

My all time favorite episode has to be Festivus, which also has lots of other stuff going on in it...Kramer going back to work at the bagel shop after being on strike for 10 years, Jerry's "two faced" girlfriend, Elaine giving out a fake telephone number, and George's "Human Fund' Christmas gifts. I also like any of the episodes with David Puddy...when Jerry is buying a new car, face painting for the NJ Devils game, when Elaine finds out that he's religious, his fur coat that Elaine throws out the window at Joe Mayo's party, which he eventually replaced with the "8 Ball" coat, and his Europe trip with Elaine when they sit next to "Vegetable Lasagna" on the plane.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 am