The time has come

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: The time has come

Post by LIBBYCAT » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Ok but my liver can only take so much.

First things first. Anybody see what flight our d got on because.... O never mind.
Next if we can't tackle, Gettem matching purses to go with those fancy uni's, they can beat somebody with them...... Dang I did it again.
How about we move Flynn, Newell and Roderick on D. Laugh if you want but no one is running up the middle. Actually kind of serious here because it is time to try something radical. People are frustrated because of perceived unmet potential, personnel wise I really think one or two contributors would make the difference. Scheme ? Not sure here. If we can't get it in the spring and extended camp, sack it. Let the kids play!
Know this though, I will be there to watch the Dakota show and if a little defense gets played by us we will win for sure.

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: The time has come

Post by merff33 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:50 pm

LIBBYCAT wrote:Ok but my liver can only take so much.

First things first. Anybody see what flight our d got on because.... O never mind.
Next if we can't tackle, Gettem matching purses to go with those fancy uni's, they can beat somebody with them...... Dang I did it again.
How about we move Flynn, Newell and Roderick on D. Laugh if you want but no one is running up the middle. Actually kind of serious here because it is time to try something radical. People are frustrated because of perceived unmet potential, personnel wise I really think one or two contributors would make the difference. Scheme ? Not sure here. If we can't get it in the spring and extended camp, sack it. Let the kids play!
Know this though, I will be there to watch the Dakota show and if a little defense gets played by us we will win for sure.
Flynn at DE..........could you imagine?????
I know........ The technical blow hards will say nay nay.
Just close your eyes and envision #75 barreling down on the blindside of an opposing QB?
I bet you could hear the internal bleeding all the way to the stands.
Ouch!!!! :shock:

OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!!!...........Dude...mark it zero.