Excited for Football?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Excited for Football?

Post by Cataholic » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:52 am

Maybe I have him all wrong. Thanks for the feedback. One of the reasons I come to BN is because there is a lot of good info on the board. Just tired of the Grizzly blowhards. Appreciate the feedback.

By the way, I am having a much better day at work!

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:46 am

Good luck this Sunday AG1.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 am

Cataholic wrote:Maybe I have him all wrong. Thanks for the feedback. One of the reasons I come to BN is because there is a lot of good info on the board. Just tired of the Grizzly blowhards. Appreciate the feedback.

I know you don't like the ignore method, but truly it is the only way to have a happy existence on a message board, any message board. I used to get pretty riled up about this kind of stuff, but now I just skim over it. I don't visit the smack board, and I love how Bobcatnation has a separate board and the mods are good at moving stuff there if it crosses the line. Makes it pretty easy to ignore.

AG1 is a good dude but his online persona does really bug me. I believe you are who you are on the internet maybe moreso than in real life, as there are no consequences. "What kind of person are you when no one is watching" kind of thing.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:00 pm

The way I see it is that Bobcat Nation is a good healthy body of avid Cat fans and life is good. Then along comes AG1 with the same old immature gimmicky shtick that he has used since jr high and invades this place like a virus or bacteria or fungus invades a healthy body. It’s only natural for the body to defend itself against such an intruder. He obviously gets cheap and shallow thrills from people who react negatively to his posts. With how he acts he is really no more special or welcome than the common cold, probably no more preventable or curable either. Starve a cold or feed a cold it'll last about the same and then move on.

His whole act is such a pity too, because with his knowledge and interest in football from Montana high school and BSC and FCS he could drop the act and engage in good meaningful discussions rather than the crap he stirs up. It’s as if the poor bastard is stuck in some cruel Groundhog Day scenario. About all we can do is hope and pray that he chooses to break out of it. Hope springs eternal but don’t hold your breath.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:05 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:Maybe I have him all wrong. Thanks for the feedback. One of the reasons I come to BN is because there is a lot of good info on the board. Just tired of the Grizzly blowhards. Appreciate the feedback.

I know you don't like the ignore method, but truly it is the only way to have a happy existence on a message board, any message board. I used to get pretty riled up about this kind of stuff, but now I just skim over it. I don't visit the smack board, and I love how Bobcatnation has a separate board and the mods are good at moving stuff there if it crosses the line. Makes it pretty easy to ignore.

AG1 is a good dude but his online persona does really bug me. I believe you are who you are on the internet maybe moreso than in real life, as there are no consequences. "What kind of person are you when no one is watching" kind of thing.
Nah.... pretty sure he just does it for entertainment purposes to mess with people. If it bugs ya just ignore it. If you recognize it for what it is it can be pretty funny at times. Long story short, I've met AG1 and I can promise you in real life he's a way cooler\nicer dude than online AG1. :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:07 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:I am ready for some football, but is ESPN? I've yet to see an ad promoting this game.
This game is so big it needs no promotion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:08 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:Good luck this Sunday AG1.
Thanks....you as well

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:The way I see it is that Bobcat Nation is a good healthy body of avid Cat fans and life is good. Then along comes AG1 with the same old immature gimmicky shtick that he has used since jr high and invades this place like a virus or bacteria or fungus invades a healthy body. It’s only natural for the body to defend itself against such an intruder. He obviously gets cheap and shallow thrills from people who react negatively to his posts. With how he acts he is really no more special or welcome than the common cold, probably no more preventable or curable either. Starve a cold or feed a cold it'll last about the same and then move on.

His whole act is such a pity too, because with his knowledge and interest in football from Montana high school and BSC and FCS he could drop the act and engage in good meaningful discussions rather than the crap he stirs up. It’s as if the poor bastard is stuck in some cruel Groundhog Day scenario. About all we can do is hope and pray that he chooses to break out of it. Hope springs eternal but don’t hold your breath.
AG1 approves this message..........aachoo!

www.maroonblood.com

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:16 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:The way I see it is that Bobcat Nation is a good healthy body of avid Cat fans and life is good. Then along comes AG1 with the same old immature gimmicky shtick that he has used since jr high and invades this place like a virus or bacteria or fungus invades a healthy body. It’s only natural for the body to defend itself against such an intruder. He obviously gets cheap and shallow thrills from people who react negatively to his posts. With how he acts he is really no more special or welcome than the common cold, probably no more preventable or curable either. Starve a cold or feed a cold it'll last about the same and then move on.

Damit cover your sneeze.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

Damit cover your sneeze.
Bless you

www.maroonblood.com

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:35 pm

catatac wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Nah.... pretty sure he just does it for entertainment purposes to mess with people. If it bugs ya just ignore it. If you recognize it for what it is it can be pretty funny at times. Long story short, I've met AG1 and I can promise you in real life he's a way cooler\nicer dude than online AG1. :lol:
I've met him too and I agree, but that doesn't make his online personal any less annoying.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Since the consensus seems to be that he is a circus act, I propose that we get a really loud cannon which would be big enough to shoot him through the goal posts into a net in the South end zone. I think a lot of people would stay in their seats at halftime to view it.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:25 pm

allcat wrote:Since the consensus seems to be that he is a circus act, I propose that we get a really loud cannon which would be big enough to shoot him through the goal posts into a net in the South end zone. I think a lot of people would stay in their seats at halftime to view it.
Can I light the cannon? By the way, nice posts guys... Good insight and perspective into the conflicted liberal Hilary loving democrat that is AG1.
Last edited by Cataholic on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:26 pm

allcat wrote:Since the consensus seems to be that he is a circus act, I propose that we get a really loud cannon which would be big enough to shoot him through the goal posts into a net in the South end zone. I think a lot of people would stay in their seats at halftime to view it.
I'm in........drink it up, there is only so much AG1 to go around

www.maroonblood.com

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Can I light the cannon? By the way, nice posts guys... Good insight and perspective into the conflicted liberal Hilary loving democrat that is AG1.
See!!! THAT was funny

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:59 pm

I blame me for his growth as a poster..........that and my prayers

www.maroonblood.com

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Excited for Football?

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:21 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:I blame me for his growth as a poster..........that and my prayers

Apparently you're now a lib. Which means you no longer accept blame or responsibility for anything.

Try again

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:24 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:I blame me for his growth as a poster..........that and my prayers

Apparently you're now a lib. Which means you no longer accept blame or responsibility for anything.

Try again
Fu*k this gradeschool bull sh*t, see you losers later I have a Nickleback concert later tonight.

Don't need all this namecalling

www.maroonblood.com

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:

Try again
Fu*k this gradeschool bull sh*t, see you losers later I have a Nickleback concert later tonight.

Don't need all this namecalling

Ah, Nickelback....

So you're gay now too

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I suppose I should buy a soccer ball?

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:29 pm

If only the wind last week was blowing a little harder..........

www.maroonblood.com