Excited for Football?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Excited for Football?

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:50 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:Not likely, you didn't post it.
Don't tell AG1. He would be crushed. I want him to be my mentor. He is so cool and classy. So is that GoScats guy. My classy idols.

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Don't tell AG1. He would be crushed. I want him to be my mentor. He is so cool and classy. So is that GoScats guy. My classy idols.
Serious question; did AG1 steal your peanut butter and banana sandwich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Cataholic wrote:I wanted to be as classy as you so I went to ejizz and started a post. I told everyone how awesome the Cats are and that the Griz are like a D2 team. Made sure they realize that the Cats are the top program in Montana too. I wished them good luck this weekend too! I am expecting some great feedback. Should be real positive feedback. Thanks for teaching me so much AG1. It feels good to be so classy!!
I need your help AG1. I dont understand why but I am getting some nasty posts at ejizz. I did the same as you. I was so classy and sincere. I just wanted to wish the jizz good luck this Saturday. Where did I go wrong??? I even used the handle "AlphaCat1" to replicate your approach. Some people thought that I shouldn't post stuff about how great the Cats are on ejizz. They said that i was just trying to ruffle their griz fur. It just doesn't make since I was just wishing them luck. Please help. You are so awesome and could really use the advice. I mean, you were so classy.

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:34 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Serious question; did AG1 steal your peanut butter and banana sandwich?

It was peanut butter and pickle. I dont know why some of you cut him so much slack. He is trying to be an asshole. Maybe I am having a bad week at work, but if I want to read about how great the Griz are, I will go to ejizz. I want to read about the Cats on BN.

As a side note, I have a masters degree from UM and used to root for them when they didn't play the Cats. That is hard to do now because fans like AG1 make it impossible to like them. If AG1 wants to wish us luck, great!! But don't come and denigrate our program on our fan website. Not cool! We should be mad when he does that crap.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:I wanted to be as classy as you so I went to ejizz and started a post. I told everyone how awesome the Cats are and that the Griz are like a D2 team. Made sure they realize that the Cats are the top program in Montana too. I wished them good luck this weekend too! I am expecting some great feedback. Should be real positive feedback. Thanks for teaching me so much AG1. It feels good to be so classy!!
I need your help AG1. I dont understand why but I am getting some nasty posts at ejizz. I did the same as you. I was so classy and sincere. I just wanted to wish the jizz good luck this Saturday. Where did I go wrong??? I even used the handle "AlphaCat1" to replicate your approach. Some people thought that I shouldn't post stuff about how great the Cats are on ejizz. They said that i was just trying to ruffle their griz fur. It just doesn't make since I was just wishing them luck. Please help. You are so awesome and could really use the advice. I mean, you were so classy.

IS MY POINT MADE YET?
Yup, it's the Internet and some people take their isht WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

Loosen the grip on your cheese pal.

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:47 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

^^^ this ^^^

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

So you like AGs approach? Am I in the minority?

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatmaniac » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:55 pm

He is quiet...hoping he is back in rehab...buh bye ag1. Don't let the door hit you on your ass

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

You are the guy feeding him right now.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

I know him. He's pretty darn funny if you realize that's all he's trying be.

If you think he's being malicious, and you take his bait.... Everyone sits back with some popcorn and watches the entertainment.

Tonight, :lol: YOU :lol:, were the entertainment.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 pm

allcat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

You are the guy feeding him right now.
If I think someone is pissing in my cup, I do something about it. I don't agree with ignoring it and hoping it goes away.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:15 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

If you think he's being malicious, and you take his bait.... Everyone sits back with some popcorn and watches the entertainment.

Fortunately, I don't know the guy. He comes across as a real jerk. Classic over the top Griz fan. We all know them and most of us try to avoid them. As a matter of fact, when I laid out the example of doing the same post on ejizz, wasn't the scenario portrayed of an obnoxious jerk? Why do you feel he has different intentions when he posts on BN?

As for the entertainment tonight, I thought the majority of the entertainment was at his expense. I can live with that....

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

Fortunately, I don't know the guy. He comes across as a real jerk. Classic over the top Griz fan. We all know them and most of us try to avoid them. As a matter of fact, when I laid out the example of doing the same post on ejizz, wasn't the scenario portrayed of an obnoxious jerk? Why do you feel he has different intentions when he posts on BN?

As for the entertainment tonight, I thought the majority of the entertainment was at his expense. I can live with that....
:lol:

He's the same on egriz too. It's hilarious, but you keep that cheese tight pard.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:36 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

:lol:

He's the same on egriz too. It's hilarious, but you keep that cheese tight pard.
Probably right. My wife would probably agree with you too. :D

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Salute, now go get your shine box

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:45 am

Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

IS MY POINT MADE YET?

I think if you stand back and think about it, search his posts and read thru them, you'll find he is a pretty good guy. He dislikes the idiot griz fans, dislikes Hauck, and he did start a board of his own called Maroonblood. I'd love to have AG1 swing by my tailgate sometime. I'd do my best to get him hammered and passed out before the game even started. Plus he went to CMR so he can't be too bad.

If you were to start this thread on egriz, their mods wouldn't move it or lock it. Seriously like 2 threads a year get locked over there. They let anything go. This thread would go for 20 pages and eventually end up as a cereal discussion.

AG1, I'm not going to wish you luck this season. I guess you're a classier dude than me. I will, however, wish your car luck if you come here for Cat/griz.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Sorry, that was below the belt.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Excited for Football?

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:10 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Salute, now go get your shine box

Shine box?

How bout you grab your ass and push your head out.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:20 am

I am ready for some football, but is ESPN? I've yet to see an ad promoting this game.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:I am ready for some football, but is ESPN? I've yet to see an ad promoting this game.
The first game on ESPN, featuring the FCS champs, is merely a tool for ESPN to promote what they consider football.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 am

Rich K wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:I am ready for some football, but is ESPN? I've yet to see an ad promoting this game.
The first game on ESPN, featuring the FCS champs, is merely a tool for ESPN to promote what they consider football.
Yes, I expect they'll spend a ton of time talking power five football between snaps to keep viewers from changing channels. That sucks, but Musberger can only tell so many Montana stories before viewers get bored with it. I just thought ESPN would put forth a little effort on ads.