Excited for Football?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Excited for Football?

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:53 am

We play NDSU next weekend, swing by DURING the Fort Lewis game.

Should be a hoot!

:coffee:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Excited for Football?

Post by Common Cat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:40 pm

A battle of the FCS blowhard fanbases.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Will there be a Bison viewing party in Billings?

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:52 pm

When I think of alpha, I just sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh! :lol:

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Dude, everyone wishes they could be like me...................its just not in your DNA so play the cards God dealt ya and be happy with that.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Dude, everyone wishes they could be like me...................its just not in your DNA so play the cards God dealt ya and be happy with that.

Come on down to the Club Tavern and teach me. :?

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Never mind, some chick just puked on my shoes. I'm headed to the Hole!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:36 pm

I was just looking at AG1 profile. He has posted 8,888 times on BN. Averages over 2 posts per day since joining in 2006. If you ask me, he has a fascination with the Bobcats. Although I am not sure AG1 is guy. Most of the posts sound kind of girlie. :D

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:37 pm

due to the fires, the game is going to be moved to Fargo.

Punters are people too!!

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Cataholic wrote:I was just looking at AG1 profile. He has posted 8,888 times on BN. Averages over 2 posts per day since joining in 2006. If you ask me, he has a fascination with the Bobcats. Although I am not sure AG1 is guy. Most of the posts sound kind of girlie. :D

I actually met him at Cat-griz a few years back. Seemed like a decent guy. Sometimes I think people just speak with the intent to piss people off. I know I have done it before. Good luck against the Bison, but I really hope they win. Their fans are cool too. They share in the hatred of Montana fans.

Punters are people too!!

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:56 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:I was just looking at AG1 profile. He has posted 8,888 times on BN. Averages over 2 posts per day since joining in 2006. If you ask me, he has a fascination with the Bobcats. Although I am not sure AG1 is guy. Most of the posts sound kind of girlie. :D

I actually met him at Cat-griz a few years back. Seemed like a decent guy. Sometimes I think people just speak with the intent to piss people off. I know I have done it before. Good luck against the Bison, but I really hope they win. Their fans are cool too. They share in the hatred of Montana fans.
There is nothing decent about AG1. He is the definition of welch. Still owes me tons of beers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Yea, it should be a hoot...for both teams!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:35 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:

There is nothing decent about AG1. He is the definition of welch. Still owes me tons of beers.

Peel your bearded ass away from work once in a while and I will gladly repay you...........hell I have even offered you too float the river in my driftboat and drink beer all day long..............as usual you are a no show. The onlytime you show your ugly mug is at the Bakken Brewfest.

www.maroonblood.com

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:44 am

BigBruceBaker wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:

"WELCH"?? Pleeese. Do we have to go there again? I'm Welch. I pay people back, even though I seldom owe anything. When you think of "Welch" think of Raquel, or Catherine Zeta Jones or Anthony Hopkins or Richard Burton or even Tom Jones. The PC term you are looking for is "Indian Giver!"

77matcat
Member # Retired

Excited for Football?

Post by 77matcat » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:38 pm

She's the kind you'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Anyway, good luck next week against Fort Lewis, make sure to pad your stats with that game, because later in the season you will be getting the cuffs put on you by a couple good defenses.

Cant wait for some football FINALLY next week in Missoula college football fans everywhere will get to enjoy the FCS game of the year on ESPN.

Best wishes to everyone on here except Triple B, he is on his own.

www.maroonblood.com

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:59 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Anyway, good luck next week against Fort Lewis, make sure to pad your stats with that game, because later in the season you will be getting the cuffs put on you by a couple good defenses.

Cant wait for some football FINALLY next week in Missoula college football fans everywhere will get to enjoy the FCS game of the year on ESPN.

Best wishes to everyone on here except Triple B, he is on his own.

You sure drink a lot of coffee!
And you got to admire an old school guy that still reads the newspaper.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:07 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Anyway, good luck next week against Fort Lewis, make sure to pad your stats with that game, because later in the season you will be getting the cuffs put on you by a couple good defenses.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 pm

When 2 heavyweights like NDSU and Montana slug it out on national TV, kicking off the college football season there is no other definition.

FCS game of the year, period....end of story.

I "get" that you wouldnt understand that playing Dixie State and all.

www.maroonblood.com

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Beat it Alpha. Act like you have been there before (know it's been quite a while since Gizzlies were relevant in BSC or FCS). We will see how much of a slugfest it is. To me it's probably going to be like an overhyped Tyson fight lasting 20 seconds. Oh wait your an NDSU bandwagon as well now. You can't lose this game.