I'm impressed

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Re: I'm impressed

Post by gtapp » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm

allcat wrote:
gtapp wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
allcat wrote:I'm confused and have lost track in my dotage, but what hour did we actually decide was the proper one as to not be labelled a pussy. However when you think about it being labelled a pussy on our campus might be a good thing.
They must be done by 6 or it doesn't count.
Yea, kids these days! :D Who told them they could sleep in until 5-5.30??? Gtapp would NEVER approve! :coffee:
For the last time; the person who started that whole 6am crap was NOT me. In fact I work out at 7-9 pm. I don't know how anyone could work out that early!
You say for the last time, would you bet on that?
Nothing more than $1.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:39 pm

gtapp wrote:
allcat wrote:
gtapp wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
allcat wrote:I'm confused and have lost track in my dotage, but what hour did we actually decide was the proper one as to not be labelled a pussy. However when you think about it being labelled a pussy on our campus might be a good thing.
Yea, kids these days! :D Who told them they could sleep in until 5-5.30??? Gtapp would NEVER approve! :coffee:
For the last time; the person who started that whole 6am crap was NOT me. In fact I work out at 7-9 pm. I don't know how anyone could work out that early!
You say for the last time, would you bet on that?
Nothing more than $1.
You realize that even though I have never accused you of being the early wormer, now I will be required to accuse you of it from now on, don't you?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:57 pm

gtapp wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
But you're OLD!!! :D

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am

catsrback76 wrote:
gtapp wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
Yea catsrback has all of his exercise done hours before you even get out of bed.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:08 pm

allcat wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
gtapp wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
Yea catsrback has all of his exercise done hours before you even get out of bed.
Heck, at my age, I hardly sleep! 8)

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:27 am

I didn't know where to post this, but I was impressed when I saw it so this thread seems the most fitting. A bunch of us were in Flathead over the weekend and we spotted a real nice boat that was painted bobcat colors and had bobcat logos on each side. I don't know if the boat belongs to anybody who posts on here, but if it does mad props to you my friend. :thumbup: :bow: We wanted to take a picture next to it but it was across the Marina Cay Bay from us.

If your left, you aren’t right.

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:28 am

catsrback76 wrote:
allcat wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
gtapp wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
Heck, at my age, I hardly sleep! 8)
I tried a 5am workout one time (I was in Big Sky at the time). It was bench day. Fell asleep on the bench!

As far as getting old, I would have disagreed with you until 7 weeks ago. Tore a quad and ruptured a tendon in the left leg. That led to Bursitis, an ambulance ride and a hospital stay. 3 weeks later I tore the right quad. That led to swelling, an infection and now surgery to reattach it! White flag time! Yes, I am getting old!!!

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 am

Well Gary that is exactly NO FUN! Sorry to hear that, get healed!!!

Incidentally I am posting from the hospital bed as I was diagnosed with a deep vein thrombosis in my right leg that runs from my ankle to my crotch! Yuck!!! 6 months of panty hose on my right leg and meds to dissolve it.

At any rate, age sucks...save the alternative!!! :)

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:03 pm

catsrback76 wrote:Well Gary that is exactly NO FUN! Sorry to hear that, get healed!!!

Incidentally I am posting from the hospital bed as I was diagnosed with a deep vein thrombosis in my right leg that runs from my ankle to my crotch! Yuck!!! 6 months of panty hose on my right leg and meds to dissolve it.

At any rate, age sucks...save the alternative!!! :)
Ouch!! Does that require surgery? Can you walk?

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Bunch of geriatrics... :shrug:

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:Bunch of geriatrics... :shrug:
Is that a political party?

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

allcat wrote:
One you belong to?

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
allcat wrote:
One you belong to?
I've joined and am paying dues, but I can't remember why.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

allcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
allcat wrote:
One you belong to?
I've joined and am paying dues, but I can't remember why.
That's the sometimers that goes along with it

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:08 am

I joined against my will! Still fighting it however! I can walk in 2 days but until then I get to ride the bed... No fun!

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:47 am

Getting old.......... It ain't for sissies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:55 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:I didn't know where to post this, but I was impressed when I saw it so this thread seems the most fitting. A bunch of us were in Flathead over the weekend and we spotted a real nice boat that was painted bobcat colors and had bobcat logos on each side. I don't know if the boat belongs to anybody who posts on here, but if it does mad props to you my friend. :thumbup: :bow: We wanted to take a picture next to it but it was across the Marina Cay Bay from us.
Townsand Marine, I think....?, at the Helena Boat Show had a Bobcat Sanger boat and a griz Sanger boat. The good guy's boat was blue and gold painted with some Bobcat decals on it. The boat of the forces of evil, was maroon and silver and had griz decals on it. What I heard this weekend from some friends, was the guy that you saw with the Bobcat theme on it was looking for a Sanger and all they had left was the Bobcat one(they were priced pretty high, like in the $70 grand range, so not supprising it took a while to sell). They asked if he cared about color and he said no. So they sold him the Bobcat one, and I heard he had the stickers removed. But it sounds like you saw the decals on it which is good. My Bobcat fan friends that told me this, most likely heard it from some griz fan friends of theirs. So take what I heard with a grain of salt.

But that boat looked sweet at that boat show. I was tempted.....if I got a new job that paid me significantly more.

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 am

lutecat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:I didn't know where to post this, but I was impressed when I saw it so this thread seems the most fitting. A bunch of us were in Flathead over the weekend and we spotted a real nice boat that was painted bobcat colors and had bobcat logos on each side. I don't know if the boat belongs to anybody who posts on here, but if it does mad props to you my friend. :thumbup: :bow: We wanted to take a picture next to it but it was across the Marina Cay Bay from us.
Townsand Marine, I think....?, at the Helena Boat Show had a Bobcat Sanger boat and a griz Sanger boat. The good guy's boat was blue and gold painted with some Bobcat decals on it. The boat of the forces of evil, was maroon and silver and had griz decals on it. What I heard this weekend from some friends, was the guy that you saw with the Bobcat theme on it was looking for a Sanger and all they had left was the Bobcat one(they were priced pretty high, like in the $70 grand range, so not supprising it took a while to sell). They asked if he cared about color and he said no. So they sold him the Bobcat one, and I heard he had the stickers removed. But it sounds like you saw the decals on it which is good. My Bobcat fan friends that told me this, most likely heard it from some griz fan friends of theirs. So take what I heard with a grain of salt.

But that boat looked sweet at that boat show. I was tempted.....if I got a new job that paid me significantly more.
This one definitely still had the decals on it, it was painted blue and white on the side with a gold bobcat head in the middle of the blue paint, pretty sweet. It may of had some yellow trim on it but either way, mad props.

If your left, you aren’t right.