East/West Shrine Game

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catzfan55
BobcatNation Redshirt

East/West Shrine Game

Post by catzfan55 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:58 am

Didn't know we had so many recruits playing in the East West shrine game this year in
Great Falls??!

Marcus Ferriter
Josh Hill
Logan Jones
Brady McChesney
Byron Rolling
Mitch Brott
Brayden Konkol
Bryan Wilkes

Alt;
Walker Cozzie
Tre'von Strong

Just shows to me that our picks this year are Solid!! Can't wait to see
Them on the field

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: East/West Shrine Game

Post by [cat_bracket] » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 am

Ferriter and Rollins played on the DL and were keys in holding ND to 40 yards rushing and harassed their QBs into six INTs. Jones played outstanding in that game. Ferris had a good game also, but I would've given the offensive MVP to Jones. Probably a toss up.

Jones had 109 receiving (18.2 per catch) and 92 rushing (11.5 per rush). How many players have had 90+ rushing and 100+ receiving in that game? When I read the Gazette story I figured he wasn't much of a factor as all it said about Jones was he caught a 5-yard TD. Nothing about the 65 yarder right after ND cut it to 27-17 on a pick six. Nothing about his rushing/receiving totals. Hopefully Colter was there and has something.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:00 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:Ferriter and Rollins played on the DL and were keys in holding ND to 40 yards rushing and harassed their QBs into six INTs. Jones played outstanding in that game. Ferris had a good game also, but I would've given the offensive MVP to Jones. Probably a toss up.

Jones had 109 receiving (18.2 per catch) and 92 rushing (11.5 per rush). How many players have had 90+ rushing and 100+ receiving in that game? When I read the Gazette story I figured he wasn't much of a factor as all it said about Jones was he caught a 5-yard TD. Nothing about the 65 yarder right after ND cut it to 27-17 on a pick six. Nothing about his rushing/receiving totals. Hopefully Colter was there and has something.

Hasn't been played yet! #-o

http://montanaeastwestshrinegame.org/

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:47 am

kwcat wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:Ferriter and Rollins played on the DL and were keys in holding ND to 40 yards rushing and harassed their QBs into six INTs. Jones played outstanding in that game. Ferris had a good game also, but I would've given the offensive MVP to Jones. Probably a toss up.

Hasn't been played yet! #-o

http://montanaeastwestshrinegame.org/
I realize this. I'm just pointing out that some of the guys on the list played well versus ND.