This and that

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: This and that

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:41 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
catatac wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:@Bobcat_Beat: Jessie Clark made an appearance towards the end of practice. He'll officially join the team tomorrow. #CatCamp15 #BigSkyFB

He basically has a full camp to be ready for the EWU game, which is 24 days away.
I hope he's a tackling machine.
If he was before he got here... he'll probably quickly forget how once he starts practicing with the Bobcats according to some players. :lol:
Wait! Some players are saying that? I thought it was just some "know it all" posters saying that.
POSTERS! My bad...
No, you had it right the first time. The players, and coaches, have been saying that publicly.
I guess I'm a doubter Tom so show me. I hope we're not just talking about coaches yelling we need to do a better job tackling because every coach worth his salt has yelled that again and again.
That makes you a-doubtin' Thomas.
Well more correctly I'm doubting a Thomas. edit to say now that I read your post again i believe we are saying the same thing here. One thing is for sure, we will have to look a the film ....
Last edited by Joe Bobcat on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
catatac wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:@Bobcat_Beat: Jessie Clark made an appearance towards the end of practice. He'll officially join the team tomorrow. #CatCamp15 #BigSkyFB

He basically has a full camp to be ready for the EWU game, which is 24 days away.
If he was before he got here... he'll probably quickly forget how once he starts practicing with the Bobcats according to some players. :lol:
Wait! Some players are saying that? I thought it was just some "know it all" posters saying that.
POSTERS! My bad...
No, you had it right the first time. The players, and coaches, have been saying that publicly.
I guess I'm a doubter Tom so show me. I hope we're not just talking about coaches yelling we need to do a better job tackling because every coach worth his salt has yelled that again and again.
Well more correctly I'm doubting a Thomas.
I'm talkin' countrified. As in, "if yer a-lookin' fer trouble mister, ya come to the right place." So, same thing different dialect.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:56 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
catatac wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
catatac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:

POSTERS! My bad...
Well more correctly I'm doubting a Thomas.
I'm talkin' countrified. As in, "if yer a-lookin' fer trouble mister, ya come to the right place." So, same thing different dialect.
Yeah I caught on to that right after I submitted my response which I then edited but you beat me to it .

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Dang. Well, more importantly you saw the quote from Ash about not tackling well, right? :)

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber