Knight released?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

griz5700
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Knight released?

Post by griz5700 » Sat May 16, 2015 12:47 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
griz5700 wrote:1. Dismissed from UNR
2. Arrested for reckless driving, disregarding personal property, and possession of an ounce of weed.
3. Felony assault with a deadly weapon and attempted robbery.
Ash gives him fourth chance.
5. Assault and theft.

Ash sure knows how to handle "second chances". :roll:
Doesn't work like that in Missoula.
Good point....I think ash wanted be a little more heavy handed than making him sit out the first quarter vs a d2 opponent
Stupid point... That coach was fired. Player is having successful NFL career.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself...

Rob wouldn't be getting the pass he is if he was in Missoula. That's fair though, UM is at another level.
You think that was the sole reason Pflu was fired? God, you grizz are pathetically obtuse. Whatever you gotta tell yourself...
I know exactly why he was fired. We have a new coach. How are the cats?

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:27 pm

2. Arrested for reckless driving, disregarding personal property, and possession of an ounce of weed.
5. Assault and theft.

#3: Was he convicted of felony assault with a deadly weapon and attempted robbery?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sat May 16, 2015 2:47 pm

The Bobcats are going to just fine, if not better off without Mr. knight. There are several young players ready and eager to fill his place in the lineup. He was given a chance to turn his personal and football career around, and was unable to hold up to the standards set forth by the head coach and football program. A lot of talent, but not a lot of heart, and certainly not a lot of common sense. I wish him the best of luck with his life going forward. He will need it.

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sat May 16, 2015 3:21 pm

griz5700 wrote:
CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
5. Assault and theft.

Good point....I think ash wanted be a little more heavy handed than making him sit out the first quarter vs a d2 opponent

Rob wouldn't be getting the pass he is if he was in Missoula. That's fair though, UM is at another level.
You think that was the sole reason Pflu was fired? God, you grizz are pathetically obtuse. Whatever you gotta tell yourself...
Just fine. You a fan now? Seeing as you love this website and all...

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:34 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
5. Assault and theft.

#3: Was he convicted of felony assault with a deadly weapon and attempted robbery?
Or did he plea it down to a lower charge?
Or get off on a technicality?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

griz5700

Post by griz5700 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:55 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
5. Assault and theft.

Visit this site enough to know your the guy with the dull comments and rhetorical questions. Big fan of your coach.

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sat May 16, 2015 5:19 pm

griz5700 wrote:
CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
CatBlitz wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
5. Assault and theft.

Visit this site enough to know your the guy with the dull comments and rhetorical questions. Big fan of your coach.
You must not own a mirror. Or any semblance of an education based on your understanding of the English language. Hence your um affiliation I guess.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Sat May 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Take it to the smack board, 5700.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Mon May 18, 2015 7:43 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:Hey,

they gave him a second chance and he failed... some guys just dont get it.
Who are you and what have you done with there real scats?

Not that anyone wants the real scats back. :D :D :D

I know that some of you on this board just cant seem to get passed the fact that this is a rivalry. If you haven't noticed, I like to stir the pot (Insert joke), but its all in fun and usually pointed at ridiculous msu fanatic statements.

But at the end of the day we all just really love the teams we follow, it just so happens I'd much rather be a Griz then a kitty.

The reality is that when ever a player or coach makes their team look bad at either school... both teams in Montana take the punishment. If you dont believe me ask someone in Seattle or Dallas about UM and msu and 90% of them think they are one and the same.

This is the real scats... UM Griz fan, BN instigator and proud Montanan! :D

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

I know that some of you on this board just cant seem to get passed the fact that this is a rivalry. If you haven't noticed, I like to stir the pot (Insert joke), but its all in fun and usually pointed at ridiculous msu fanatic statements.

But at the end of the day we all just really love the teams we follow, it just so happens I'd much rather be a Griz then a kitty.

The reality is that when ever a player or coach makes their team look bad at either school... both teams in Montana take the punishment. If you dont believe me ask someone in Seattle or Dallas about UM and msu and 90% of them think they are one and the same.

and bet welcher [-X

Fixed it for you. After all you are known more for your bet welch than anything else. There are thousands of griz fans, hundreds of BN instigators, and around a million proud Montanans but only one bet welching go scats.
I hope your imposter comes back.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Mon May 18, 2015 11:52 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

and bet welcher [-X

Fixed it for you. After all you are known more for your bet welch than anything else. There are thousands of griz fans, hundreds of BN instigators, and around a million proud Montanans but only one bet welching go scats.
You make my point... thank you.

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon May 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

and bet welcher [-X

Welcher is a racist term, and you know it.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

and bet welcher [-X

HaHa not at all, not even close. First I made fun of you by implying that the original post by go scats in this thread was too reasonable for you to have made it. If you can't see the humor in that then maybe you're too fanatical, taking things too seriously, too sensitive or maybe its just too close to the truth. What ever, it was all in fun. That you welched on a bet has been so well chronicled here that its funny. I don't care who you are its funny. Maybe you had fun welching on a bet and maybe many on the board have fun reminding you that you did it and each post you make is just another welch. Its funny that you can't seem to figure that out. Own it because it is the number one thing that defines you on this board, and that is more a fun fact than anything else. Okay I've had about as much fun as your worth so I'm done with you for now.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Mon May 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

and bet welcher [-X

HaHa not at all, not even close. First I made fun of you by implying that the original post by go scats in this thread was too reasonable for you to have made it. If you can't see the humor in that then maybe you're too fanatical, taking things too seriously, too sensitive or maybe its just too close to the truth. What ever, it was all in fun. That you welched on a bet has been so well chronicled here that its funny. I don't care who you are its funny. Maybe you had fun welching on a bet and maybe many on the board have fun reminding you that you did it and each post you make is just another welch. Its funny that you can't seem to figure that out. Own it because it is the number one thing that defines you on this board, and that is more a fun fact than anything else. Okay I've had about as much fun as your worth so I'm done with you for now.
If you are going to continue that racist slang created by the English to mean either "inferior" or "avoiding the payment of money laid as a bet", please spell it correctly...it's WELSH....as in Catherine Zeta Jones. The bloody limies also invented the word "gyp" as in "cheat" derived from the word Gypsies.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Mon May 18, 2015 5:11 pm

First off, I'm not sure that term is racist. Prejudiced, disparaging maybe but are people from Whales really a different race?

Second, as I've always understood it, people fled Britain to Whales much in the way Americans do to Mexico, to avoid the law, or to avoid something bad, such as a debt. Lots of criminals fled Britain to Whales. Hence you Welshed on something.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon May 18, 2015 5:14 pm

CelticCat wrote:First off, I'm not sure that term is racist. Prejudiced, disparaging maybe but are people from Whales really a different race?

Second, as I've always understood it, people fled Britain to Whales much in the way Americans do to Mexico, to avoid the law, or to avoid something bad, such as a debt. Lots of criminals fled Britain to Whales. Hence you Welshed on something.
We don't come from Whales, we come from Wales. People from the Basque region of france are considered Hispanic, so if they can be a different race, so can we.

duelalumnicat

Post by duelalumnicat » Mon May 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Smack talk aside, wasn't Knight one of the main instigators of the trouble between the Bobcat football and basketball teams two years ago? I am sorry he didn't take advantage of this chance to play his final year for the Bobcats. But given this most recent incident, I think it was time for him to go.

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

CelticCat wrote:First off, I'm not sure that term is racist. Prejudiced, disparaging maybe but are people from Whales really a different race?

The evolution of what is known as Wales (the name comes from an early Germanic word "Walhaz", meaning "foreigner") dates back to the fourth century. When the Romans left, the Anglo Saxons swept in and the the region of the "Welch people" ultimately came under the rule of Edward I. Anyway, my dictionary source says the "Welch on a bet" statement is raciest because the Welch people are a defined ethnic group. And the source of the comment is undetermined and dates way back. It's not because they left England to escape paying their debts, they (the Welch) were there before there was an England.
Did anyone hear Knight got released? :-k

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon May 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:

The evolution of what is known as Wales (the name comes from an early Germanic word "Walhaz", meaning "foreigner") dates back to the fourth century. When the Romans left, the Anglo Saxons swept in and the the region of the "Welch people" ultimately came under the rule of Edward I. Anyway, my dictionary source says the "Welch on a bet" statement is raciest because the Welch people are a defined ethnic group. And the source of the comment is undetermined and dates way back. It's not because they left England to escape paying their debts, they (the Welch) were there before there was an England.
Did anyone hear Knight got released? :-k
Is he Welch?

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

and bet welcher [-X

If you are going to continue that racist slang created by the English to mean either "inferior" or "avoiding the payment of money laid as a bet", please spell it correctly...it's WELSH....as in Catherine Zeta Jones. The bloody limies also invented the word "gyp" as in "cheat" derived from the word Gypsies.
The spelling is an acceptable variation even if the term itself is not to Catherine Zeta Jones and others perhaps. Is it okay to use the term reneged on his bet?
Concerning Mr knight it is too bad that he squandered the opportunity he had here. I can't help but think that some day he will look back and realize that he had a golden opportunity here and threw it away. I do hope that all other team members especially any who have been told they are on a particularly short leash take notice and toe the line.