Gold Rush T- Shirt Design Contest

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

falconcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Gold Rush T- Shirt Design Contest

Post by falconcat » Thu May 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Gold Rush 2015 T-shirt Design Contest

Bobcat fans looking to unleash their inner-artist have that opportunity again this year. For the second straight year, Bobcat Athletics offers fans the chance to design Montana State’s Gold Rush t-shirt, available for Montana State’s September 3 season-opener against Fort Lewis in Bobcat Stadium. The winning design for the eighth Gold Rush game’s t-shirt in 2014 was selected from more than 50 entries.

Participants must use Bobcat Athletics’ primary logo, incorporating the phrase “Gold Rush 2015” while using a maximum of four colors. The winning design, which will be screen-printed on a gold t-shirt, brings a $250 prize. Deadline for submissions is 5 pm MT on May 13, with entries e-mailed to MSU Associate Athletic Director Scott Jurgens at scott.jurgens@msubobcats.com. The winner is announced May 20 on Bobcat Athletics’ official Facebook page, and unveiled on July 15, 2015.

Tradition

Gold Rush is Bobcat tradition that kicks off the new season of Bobcat Football. On the first home game, fans fill the stadium in a sea of gold wearing a custom t-shirt design proclaiming their Bobcat pride.

falconcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Gold Rush T- Shirt Design Contest

Post by falconcat » Thu May 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Contest ends soon...May13th so lets get going. :D

webdav
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by webdav » Tue May 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Didn't have time to enter this year but I am sure the winner will be great!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:01 am

Bruss_52 wrote:I would love to know about the winner. Want to buy few t-shirts and pattern leggings as planning to start workout soon. Want to opt services from a reputed online store. Hope will get some best discount offers on comfortable tights.
Yea I may be a big fat guy, but leggings would make me feel special.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

St George
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by St George » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:10 pm

allcat wrote:
Bruss_52 wrote:I would love to know about the winner. Want to buy few t-shirts and pattern leggings as planning to start workout soon. Want to opt services from a reputed online store. Hope will get some best discount offers on comfortable tights.
Yea I may be a big fat guy, but leggings would make me feel special.
Leggings and a man bun are both required to get into the western school of dance in mizzoula.