Logan Jones commits

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Logan Jones commits

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:49 am

@loganRjones28: I am very proud to say that I am a committed bobcat, thanks to everyone, especially my father for this amazing opportunity. #gocats

All I know is what I read and see on video, but I have to say Jones looks and sounds like one of the best players in this class. He gets in-n-out of his cuts extremely well. Great combo of speed and strength. Reminds me of Wes Welker/Steve Smith.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Logan Jones commits

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

TomCat88 wrote:@loganRjones28: I am very proud to say that I am a committed bobcat, thanks to everyone, especially my father for this amazing opportunity. #gocats

All I know is what I read and see on video, but I have to say Jones looks and sounds like one of the best players in this class. He gets in-n-out of his cuts extremely well. Great combo of speed and strength. Reminds me of Wes Welker/Steve Smith.
Cooper Kupp

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 am

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:@loganRjones28: I am very proud to say that I am a committed bobcat, thanks to everyone, especially my father for this amazing opportunity. #gocats

Cooper Kupp
What about him reminds you of Kupp?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 am

TomCat88 wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:

Cooper Kupp
The seamless cuts with speed. Kupp can stop and go or cut on a dime. I see it here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:18 am

Great pickup for us!!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:27 am

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:

Cooper Kupp
The seamless cuts with speed. Kupp can stop and go or cut on a dime. I see it here too.

Cool. 8)

toM StUber

77matcat
Member # Retired

Logan Jones commits

Post by 77matcat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 am

Thumbs up
Last edited by 77matcat on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:41 am

Yeah he reminds me of those 2 with a little Sproles and Woodhead in there too. You can really see the strength and change of pace in traffic. I think he is going to be Great in this offense. Isolate him in motion and get him on a LB. Oh wait you mean the same LB that has to spy on Prukop? :). Do I say scary good offense? \:D/

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:55 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:

Yeah he reminds me of those 2 with a little Sproles and Woodhead in there too. You can really see the strength and change of pace in traffic. I think he is going to be Great in this offense. Isolate him in motion and get him on a LB. Oh wait you mean the same LB that has to spy on Prukop? :). Do I say scary good offense? \:D/
Who is that, I have never heard that name before, and don't think you should ever say it again...

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Hahahaha

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:00 pm

SACCAT wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:

Who is that, I have never heard that name before, and don't think you should ever say it again...
I could see where even all of the proponents of free speech would ban that word. Hurtful.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:10 pm

:). That word did burn me for a while but having him playing for the Chargers has made it into a better word for me :).

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:29 pm

Colter just responded to a fan question on twitter that Logan Jones will be a preferred walk-on.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:31 pm

VimSince03 wrote:Colter just responded to a fan question on twitter that Logan Jones will be a preferred walk-on.
What a fantastic group of Prefered Walk-On's

FTG247365
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by FTG247365 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 pm

VimSince03 wrote:Colter just responded to a fan question on twitter that Logan Jones will be a preferred walk-on.
I can't wait to watch him play, i truly think he will have an impact soon. Another great in state player, comes from a great program.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:09 am

Along with everything everyone else has said I'd also say he has great balance. I think he'll give Griebel and Gates a run for their money this fall.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:24 am

Preferred walk on Logan Jones ran for more yards and a better average that full-ride Holden Ryan and caught more passes for more yards and more TDs than full ride Daulton Daum in the Badlands Bowl yesterday.

toM StUber

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:46 am

TomCat88 wrote:Preferred walk on Logan Jones ran for more yards and a better average that full-ride Holden Ryan and caught more passes for more yards and more TDs than full ride Daulton Daum in the Badlands Bowl yesterday.
But how many players did he hit so hard playing safety they had to leave in an ambulance?

Ryan 1
Jones 0

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:23 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:Preferred walk on Logan Jones ran for more yards and a better average that full-ride Holden Ryan and caught more passes for more yards and more TDs than full ride Daulton Daum in the Badlands Bowl yesterday.
But how many players did he hit so hard playing safety they had to leave in an ambulance?

Ryan 1
Jones 0
Everyone else 0

toM StUber

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:22 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:

Ryan 1
Jones 0
Is this your desperation clawing it's way out, by essentially trying to say mines bigger?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic