Bill Kollar

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

KeepTheChange
BobcatNation Letterman

Bill Kollar

Post by KeepTheChange » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:35 am

I didn't think two threads was enough. One more should suffice.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bill Kollar

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:50 am

KeepTheChange wrote:I didn't think two threads was enough. One more should suffice.
Funny. Kollar is unparalleled at MSU. Few as accomplished in the BSC. A real MSU treasure. He'll be closer to his college home in Denver, so hopefully it's easier for him to get back to Bozeman and inspire the guys. He coached JJ Watt, how awesome is that?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 am

KeepTheChange wrote:I didn't think two threads was enough. One more should suffice.

Well, he is a Bobcat legend, he should have 3 threads.

I wonder if he does speaking engagements? He sounded pretty motivational on that video posted on the other thread.

Oh Triangle Classic organizers........................................................... :)

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 pm

vike_king wrote:

Well, he is a Bobcat legend, he should have 3 threads.

I wonder if he does speaking engagements? He sounded pretty motivational on that video posted on the other thread.

Oh Triangle Classic organizers........................................................... :)
He deserves more than three threads in a Bobcat Nation chat room. It's a pretty big deal to go into a state I would think as a recruiter and be able to show kids what type of legacy they could become a part of if they sign that LOI.

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Anyone know who selects the guest speaker for the Tri-Angle Classic? I know last year it wasn't the normal people that selected, which was obvious by who they had speak. Anyways, I think it is time to start emailing someone and telling them that Bill Kollar should be the guest speaker. Time to get back to good, motivational speakers.

Punters are people too!!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Let's start an email campaign!

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 pm

GoCats18 wrote:Anyone know who selects the guest speaker for the Tri-Angle Classic? I know last year it wasn't the normal people that selected, which was obvious by who they had speak. Anyways, I think it is time to start emailing someone and telling them that Bill Kollar should be the guest speaker. Time to get back to good, motivational speakers.
An "little birdie" told me the Great Falls folks would be deciding the speaker?

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT