Palomar JC DT Joe Naotala commits to Montana State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: Palomar JC DT Joe Naotala commits to Montana State

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:FYI....6' 1", 267.
Are you implying that he isn't big enough? Watch his tape and you will think otherwise.
Hummmm... Not sure how you could infer that I was implying a lack of size. Implying means "hinting" or "suggesting" or "mentioning" or "denoting" or "including" among other synonyms. Of course "infer" can mean "assume" or "deduce" or "derive" or "surmise" or "believe" or "think" or construe" or a lot of other synonyms. Obviously I failed to properly communicate! So, what I really and completely meant was, "FYI...6'1, 267."

Forgive me if you must, it's been a slow day. :sleep:
For discussion purposes, do you actually like his size though Mr. Lisle? Sorry for calling you out for no reason. That was dumb on my part. :oops:

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:25 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Are you implying that he isn't big enough? Watch his tape and you will think otherwise.
Hummmm... Not sure how you could infer that I was implying a lack of size. Implying means "hinting" or "suggesting" or "mentioning" or "denoting" or "including" among other synonyms. Of course "infer" can mean "assume" or "deduce" or "derive" or "surmise" or "believe" or "think" or construe" or a lot of other synonyms. Obviously I failed to properly communicate! So, what I really and completely meant was, "FYI...6'1, 267."

For discussion purposes, do you actually like his size though Mr. Lisle? Sorry for calling you out for no reason. That was dumb on my part. :oops:
Gawd! What is the phase of the moon? Does everybody have cabin fever?

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:

Thanks Vim, and I wasn't trying to be a dick. I had watched the film causing me to wonder how big Naotala is. The way he plays says 6'1 267 is large enough. Guy looks like he has a Daly like motor. I remember back in the day one class had about 12 JC's in it...all JC hotshots. Three, maybe four made it. But one became an All BSC linebacker and the other made it to the NFL. So until we actually see him in action in Blue and Gold it's all speculation.
Hey, Cat Grad, thanks for joining in and have a good day.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:

Thanks Vim, and I wasn't trying to be a dick. I had watched the film causing me to wonder how big Naotala is. The way he plays says 6'1 267 is large enough. Guy looks like he has a Daly like motor. I remember back in the day one class had about 12 JC's in it...all JC hotshots. Three, maybe four made it. But one became an All BSC linebacker and the other made it to the NFL. So until we actually see him in action in Blue and Gold it's all speculation.
Hey, Cat Grad, thanks for joining in and have a good day.
I'm excited because I think he can provide that middle pass rush that we missed last year. Taylor Sheridan needed help and he got it with Naotala!

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
I blame it on Comet Lovejoy.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Do you guys want to be sent to your rooms!!!!! :D

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:10 pm

RickRund wrote:Do you guys want to be sent to your rooms!!!!! :D
LOL. Good one! Kum baya RickRund, Kum baya.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
RickRund wrote:Do you guys want to be sent to your rooms!!!!! :D
LOL. Good one! Kum baya RickRund, Kum baya.
Nobody else here knows about Comet Lovejoy, and what it could mean for mankind. This generation's Marshall Applewhite must be most displeased, if he exists.

http://time.com/3674582/lovejoy-comet-green-space/

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride