Jordan Hoy

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Re: Jordan Hoy

Post by PapaG » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
Where will 1, 4 and 22 play next year? I'm pretty impressed with all three of them also. Send them to MSU also, especially 22. Prukop has some competition coming his way.
#4 is DeShon Elliott.

#97 in ESPN 300
4* verbal to Texas as a safety.

#22 is Lane Taylor - he's listed at 5'6", 140 lbs, and is being recruited by some DII schools in Texas.

I can't find any information on a #1.

Knowing that Hoy played against a Top 100 player in practice every day is a good sign, IMO, for how he'll project to FCS.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

2015hawk
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by 2015hawk » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 am

PapaG wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
Where will 1, 4 and 22 play next year? I'm pretty impressed with all three of them also. Send them to MSU also, especially 22. Prukop has some competition coming his way.
#4 is DeShon Elliott.

#97 in ESPN 300

#22 is Lane Taylor - he's listed at 5'6", 140 lbs, and is being recruited by some DII schools in Texas.

Knowing that Hoy played against a Top 100 player in practice every day is a good sign, IMO, for how he'll project to FCS.
Also, in District, played against the #1 recruit in Texas. 5* OLB Malik Jefferson. Got away from him on several scrambles and runs and made some great passes on their D... And Malik is a legit 6-2 220 4.4 guy. Talk about looking over your shoulder. :lol: :lol:

Elliott is legit. Could come right in at Texas and start (so Strong is saying). Many battles in practice against him. #1 the WR? If so is a junior. #22 Lane Taylor (from Roster) actually transferred to Private for his senior season. Getting interest from D2 Midwestern State and a few others... Lane is probably 5-11 185 now. Not sure who or what position you are referring to.

Texas has some great football talent. MSU are getting some really good kids from the Lone Star State. :)

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:04 pm

2015hawk wrote:
PapaG wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
#4 is DeShon Elliott.

#97 in ESPN 300

Also, in District, played against the #1 recruit in Texas. 5* OLB Malik Jefferson. Got away from him on several scrambles and runs and made some great passes on their D... And Malik is a legit 6-2 220 4.4 guy. Talk about looking over your shoulder. :lol: :lol:

Elliott is legit. Could come right in at Texas and start (so Strong is saying). Many battles in practice against him. #1 the WR? If so is a junior. #22 Lane Taylor (from Roster) actually transferred to Private for his senior season. Getting interest from D2 Midwestern State and a few others... Lane is probably 5-11 185 now. Not sure who or what position you are referring to.

Texas has some great football talent. MSU are getting some really good kids from the Lone Star State. :)

True that! Remember watching a state championship game Rich Tomberlin coached in Georgia's second smallest classification prior tormy returning out here for parents last few years. Eight kids on that team started on SEC teams the next year and he had another state championship high school team. Texas has so many great high school coaches (as do the majority of the southern schools) wise college coaches have a tendency to ensure the entire teams attend their camps.