Knight???

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

NewEra
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Knight???

Post by NewEra » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm

SACCAT wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
People on the internet have been hating but it's cool. We ain't worried over here
Stop hating, internet people
Makes you wonder how many athletes follow this board. Geez..could you imagine being part of the basketball team and following the basketball forum..ouch.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:33 pm

NewEra wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
People on the internet have been hating but it's cool. We ain't worried over here
Makes you wonder how many athletes follow this board. Geez..could you imagine being part of the basketball team and following the basketball forum..ouch.
They only come on here to look at the hotties thread

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 pm

SACCAT wrote:
NewEra wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
They only come on here to look at the hotties thread
That's why 90% of people come here.

Rumor alert: I heard 92% of high ranking officials visit the hotties thread. But only browse it for the comments :shock:

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
NewEra wrote:I hope he keeps out of trouble and matures some if thats the case. Hopefully he can keep a good head on his shoulders because he does make the team better. We are beyond deep at the position but you never know how many injuries that position can take on during spring and fall practices. Not to mention didnt he lead the team in tds?
Prukop led the team with 13 rushing touchdowns and 30 total touchdowns. Knight led the running backs with 12 touchdowns. The three other Montana State running backs — Shawn Johnson, Chad Newell, Gunnar Brekke — earned All-Big Sky honors. Knight did not. Shows the level of respect, or lack thereof, he garnered among coaches throughout the league.
Well I think guys that go up against him have some respect for him. I counted like 2-3 MSU players on the Bobcat Coaches show that listed him as the scariest guy to go up against on the field. Maybe he won big in Vegas and had some stacks of 100's and wanted to show it off? I would probably do that to show my friends. Did we get to hear his side of the story? This Twitter stuff is getting ridiculous.

NewEra
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by NewEra » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:38 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
NewEra wrote:I hope he keeps out of trouble and matures some if thats the case. Hopefully he can keep a good head on his shoulders because he does make the team better. We are beyond deep at the position but you never know how many injuries that position can take on during spring and fall practices. Not to mention didnt he lead the team in tds?
Prukop led the team with 13 rushing touchdowns and 30 total touchdowns. Knight led the running backs with 12 touchdowns. The three other Montana State running backs — Shawn Johnson, Chad Newell, Gunnar Brekke — earned All-Big Sky honors. Knight did not. Shows the level of respect, or lack thereof, he garnered among coaches throughout the league.
Well I think guys that go up against him have some respect for him. I counted like 2-3 MSU players on the Bobcat Coaches show that listed him as the scariest guy to go up against on the field. Maybe he won big in Vegas and had some stacks of 100's and wanted to show it off? I would probably do that to show my friends. Did we get to hear his side of the story? This Twitter stuff is getting ridiculous.
Agree

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizatwork » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:14 pm

It is ridiculous. That is the one area where I was relentless in educating my daughter. I told her to keep her personal life and drama off of social media. It is forever and can be misinterpreted, retweeted, liked, or whatever and used against you. That is why I don't do any of it anymore. Only close friends and family on facebook and I am only on it about once every 3 or 4 months. I used to be on twitter, but only to follow news and sports tweets so I could keep track of scores. I don't even do that anymore. Too much trouble can come from it.

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:20 pm

grizatwork wrote:It is ridiculous. That is the one area where I was relentless in educating my daughter. I told her to keep her personal life and drama off of social media. It is forever and can be misinterpreted, retweeted, liked, or whatever and used against you. That is why I don't do any of it anymore. Only close friends and family on facebook and I am only on it about once every 3 or 4 months. I used to be on twitter, but only to follow news and sports tweets so I could keep track of scores. I don't even do that anymore. Too much trouble can come from it.
I completely agree with teaching your kids about social media and there are massive dangers about it in many ways. Potential job loss later in life, bullying/inappropriateness etc.

However there is basically no chance trouble can come from following scores on Twitter or Facebook. I think that is going pretty overboard in the assumption it can hurt you.

I'd say you have a bigger probability or having comments used against you that "you" make on Bobcatnation or Egriz. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level