Knight???

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Marana CAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Knight???

Post by Marana CAT » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Has anybody heard what is going on with Knight this off season?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Re: Knight???

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Marana CAT wrote:Has anybody heard what is going on with Knight this off season?
Hanging out in Vegas with the young man (Avery Poates) he was arrested on armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon on drug possession charges with. Posting pictures of stacks of $100 bills on Instagram.

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Marana CAT wrote:Has anybody heard what is going on with Knight this off season?
Hanging out in Vegas with the young man (Avery Poates) he was arrested on armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon on drug possession charges with. Posting pictures of stacks of $100 bills on Instagram.
Cut ties, we are good in that area anyways. Some kids man, the would mess up a wet dream on the regular.

If your left, you aren’t right.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Soooooo........ He's not enrolled at MSU and no longer on the team? Or am I reading this wrong?

Marana CAT

Post by Marana CAT » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Wow I was only thinking he was hurt and in rehab.. Looks like he needs a different type of rehab... That just sucks...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:24 pm

If im interpreting correctly, Colter is referencing the incident that took place last year that we all know about. I don't think he's saying there was another incident, other than continuing to hang out with the same dude and post pics of stacks of $$ on instagram.

So essentially acting like an immature knucklehead, but not getting into any new trouble (or getting caught).
Last edited by wbtfg on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Mr Lisle » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:25 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Soooooo........ He's not enrolled at MSU and no longer on the team? Or am I reading this wrong?
Yeah, that's the question...is he gone?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:26 pm

He's in the student directory.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

NewEra

Post by NewEra » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:28 pm

So knight was arrested? Or am I reading that wrong and poated was arrested and knight was hanging out with him.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Colter can clarify, but i think he's referring to the incident from last year.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:32 pm

NewEra wrote:So knight was arrested? Or am I reading that wrong and poated was arrested and knight was hanging out with him.
I reading it like he was talking about the past incident, and they are still hanging out. Regardless, in my opinion he seems like a player that hasn't bought in, based on his Twitter posts and conduct last year during the season.

If your left, you aren’t right.

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
NewEra wrote:So knight was arrested? Or am I reading that wrong and poated was arrested and knight was hanging out with him.
I reading it like he was talking about the past incident, and they are still hanging out. Regardless, in my opinion he seems like a player that hasn't bought in, based on his Twitter posts and conduct last year during the season.
I was thinking that after the season but, wasn't he instrumental in bringing in the safety from the University of Birmingham? Hearing that made me think he was all in.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Knight has not had a run-in with the law since the summer of 2013 when he and Avery Poates were arrested and charged with armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon charges along with drug possession charges. Because of the circumstances of the incident, the Reno district attorney did not prosecute the case, instead bouncing it back to the Reno detectives for further investigation. It's what is called "no contest" but the case remains open if the detectives wished to look into it further.

Knight is still on the team and in school at Montana State. I was just referring to the fact that he has frequently posted pictures from weekends in Vegas including a picture of him with Avery Poates and a bottle of Hennessy.

Des Carter and Knight played together at Nevada and Riverside CC. Carter said was a primary reason he came here.

NewEra

Post by NewEra » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

I hope he keeps out of trouble and matures some if thats the case. Hopefully he can keep a good head on his shoulders because he does make the team better. We are beyond deep at the position but you never know how many injuries that position can take on during spring and fall practices. Not to mention didnt he lead the team in tds?

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:03 pm

NewEra wrote:I hope he keeps out of trouble and matures some if thats the case. Hopefully he can keep a good head on his shoulders because he does make the team better. We are beyond deep at the position but you never know how many injuries that position can take on during spring and fall practices. Not to mention didnt he lead the team in tds?
Prukop led the team with 13 rushing touchdowns and 30 total touchdowns. Knight led the running backs with 12 touchdowns. The three other Montana State running backs — Shawn Johnson, Chad Newell, Gunnar Brekke — earned All-Big Sky honors. Knight did not. Shows the level of respect, or lack thereof, he garnered among coaches throughout the league.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:I was just referring to the fact that he has frequently posted pictures from weekends in Vegas including a picture of him with Avery Poates and a bottle of Hennessy.
Maybe the Browns will draft him.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:I was just referring to the fact that he has frequently posted pictures from weekends in Vegas including a picture of him with Avery Poates and a bottle of Hennessy.
Or the Chiefs. Or the Rams. Or the Dolphins. (Just trying to keep it closer to home BAC.) :wink:

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
:lol:

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:38 am

People on the internet have been hating but it's cool. We ain't worried over here

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 am

Hawks86 wrote:
People on the internet have been hating but it's cool. We ain't worried over here
Stop hating, internet people