LOTS of tickets available

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WYCatfan
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: LOTS of tickets available

Post by WYCatfan » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:52 am

Got our tickets...I will be in 116 instead of 122 and the tailgate will up and running by 11:00. Only way I won't be there is if they close 191 and 287 between West and Bozo!

I agree that the diehards will be there in full force and WE will be Loud and Proud!

GO CATS!

MeerKat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by MeerKat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 am

Got our tickets Section 113 Rows 20-24 will be loud and proud!

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatmaniac » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:51 am

First playoff game we will be missing. Out of state for turkey day.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:20 am

I've never quite understood the low turnout on the weekend after Thanksgiving. I can see the students being gone, but I would think by Saturday everyone would be so sick and tired of being around their relatives that going to the game would be a great excuse to get away. :wink: (kinda) That and Thanksgiving has been over for two days. It isn't like you miss Thanksgiving dinner by going to the game.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:55 pm

I was sort of bored last night so I went to the Ticket West site and tried to count how many available seats there were. I don't think all the seats are available on that site. If so, the fullest section will be the end section in the new end zone area where the Grizzlie band sits every other year.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:50 pm

vike_king wrote:I was sort of bored last night so I went to the Ticket West site and tried to count how many available seats there were. I don't think all the seats are available on that site. If so, the fullest section will be the end section in the new end zone area where the Grizzlie band sits every other year.
that section ( or a good part of it) may have been sent to SDSU, if they don't sell them they will be returned possibly.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 pm

cats2506 wrote:
vike_king wrote:I was sort of bored last night so I went to the Ticket West site and tried to count how many available seats there were. I don't think all the seats are available on that site. If so, the fullest section will be the end section in the new end zone area where the Grizzlie band sits every other year.
that section ( or a good part of it) may have been sent to SDSU, if they don't sell them they will be returned possibly.
Could be. Usually the visitors are at the other end of the field but, being this is a playoff game, you may be right.

On the other hand, I remember seeing scattered seats available in that section......you still may be right, South Dakota State fans may have bought all the seats in that section.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

CatsFBfan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by CatsFBfan » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:22 pm

It will take more than a loss last weekend and cold crappy weather for us to miss a home playoff game in Bobcat Stadium.
We are making the 165 mile drive to Bozeman and our son told his wrestling coach he will be missing practice on Saturday morning.
We will be there loud and proud of our Bobcats.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 am

I have zero doubt that however many people are actually in the stands, there will be an awesome atmosphere for the game tomorrow. Snow. Beer. Playoff Football. What more do you need? :suds: \:D/ :suds:

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:24 am

MSU01 wrote:I have zero doubt that however many people are actually in the stands, there will be an awesome atmosphere for the game tomorrow. Snow. Beer. Playoff Football. What more do you need? :suds: \:D/ :suds:
i agree. attendance will be down. but the atmosphere will be great!

Walk-on
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Walk-on » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Keep the faith people. I won't make it this weekend. Hopefully find time (and place) to catch it on TV. Safe journey to those traveling. Go Bobcats!

Armchair QB and Monday Morning Extraordinaire

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Left for Thanksgiving in the MonDak at 4 yesterday. Got over 8 hours of work done, 970 miles under my belt. Back to Bozeman today and tailgate set up.

GO CATS!

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:39 pm

kwcat wrote:Left for Thanksgiving in the MonDak at 4 yesterday. Got over 8 hours of work done, 970 miles under my belt. Back to Bozeman today and tailgate set up.

GO CATS!
You are my hero =D^

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

regency
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by regency » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 am

Triple C wrote:Watching from home. ESPN Gameplan - $26. Tickets for 4 - $96. I'd much rather be there in person but tv games just make it way too convenient. Sorry, but just the truth.
What network do you have? The wife just called Directv to order it. Was on hold for a half hour then was told they cant find the game. In searching the channels, all other games have a $ sign next to the title, ours doesnt. Does this mean ours is blacked out?

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:22 am

regency wrote:
Triple C wrote:Watching from home. ESPN Gameplan - $26. Tickets for 4 - $96. I'd much rather be there in person but tv games just make it way too convenient. Sorry, but just the truth.
What network do you have? The wife just called Directv to order it. Was on hold for a half hour then was told they cant find the game. In searching the channels, all other games have a $ sign next to the title, ours doesnt. Does this mean ours is blacked out?
it will be on channel 788. griz game 789. getting mixed results this year. these past couple years even though i had gameplan i still needed to call and order the gameplan pay-per-view and pay an additional fee to watch the games. so i called today and was also on hold forever. the guy didn't know what games i was talking about. put me on hold again. then told me that i should be good to go for the games tomorrow as i'm already a gameplan subscriber....

i see the fordham vs sacred heart game is supposed to be on the same channel tomorrow at 10. before i leave for the tailgate i'm going to check this. if the game is on i'll know i'm all good. if it's not...i'm going to have to call again, likely be on hold forever, miss some tailgating, and not be happy....

ChiOCat

Post by ChiOCat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:26 am

The weather is keeping us away as well :wink: But we'll be cheering from afar!! Go Cats!!!

"We are all vulnerable, and all fallible, with mortality our only certainty..." - Dr Kenneth Bock

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:10 am

Per last night's news 7200 tickets have been sold.

Lovethecats75
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Lovethecats75 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:50 am

Just ordered ESPN Gameplan from Direct TV all with voice commands over the home phone. Chanel 788 (Cats Chanel) is now coming in. Does not look like a black out but time will tell. If it is guess it sucks for my wife as I am going to the game. Cats are at home no need to watch on TV when a person can see it live.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:57 am

Placidlakegriz wrote:Per last night's news 7200 tickets have been sold.

Was hoping for closer to double. Attendance was pretty low vs Furman on TG weekend in 06

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 am

Know of a few coming without tickets. So hopelfully a few thousand of them showing up.