Congrats Griz

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MeerKat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Congrats Griz

Post by MeerKat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Congrats to the University of Montana. You played another great game against the Cats.

I won't waste time with excuses you kicked our rear ends.

webdav
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Congrats Griz

Post by webdav » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Agreed. They played better than us. Period.

Sportin' Life

Post by Sportin' Life » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:05 pm

MeerKat wrote:Congrats to the University of Montana. You played another great game against the Cats.

I absolutely hate giving excuses when my favorite team loses. That said, it definitely would have been a game that I would have like to have seen if Prukop was playing. I was really bummed that he wouldn't be playing. The Cats will be fine, but it is difficult to have a good back up at this level.

"GD it, PETAns piss me off!
Were never gonna end up with a stupid eagle or a faggy bobcat as a mascot!"
Cartman

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Hear hear. Better coaching, preparation, and playing. I don't understand it-one of our players gets a hang nail and he's out for a month. They have guys finish the last game on one leg and the next week he's back better than ever. So they have better coaches, football players, toughness, and obviously a vastly better training staff. I don't know what we're doing, but it is obviously wrong.

Good luck in the playoffs.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:53 am

Winnners win!!!!

Punters are people too!!

Griznationalist

Post by Griznationalist » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Sportin' Life wrote:
MeerKat wrote:Congrats to the University of Montana. You played another great game against the Cats.

I absolutely hate giving excuses when my favorite team loses. That said, it definitely would have been a game that I would have like to have seen if Prukop was playing. I was really bummed that he wouldn't be playing. The Cats will be fine, but it is difficult to have a good back up at this level.
And the Griz were missing their best receiver (Henderson), offensive tackle (Poole) and defensive tackle (Kidder). And the starting QB (Johnson) was on crutches in an ankle boot for much of the week.

Common Cat

Post by Common Cat » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:35 pm

I for one am glad we never have to play JJ again...he shreds us every time. Audios to him.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Griznationalist wrote:
Sportin' Life wrote:

And the Griz were missing their best receiver (Henderson), offensive tackle (Poole) and defensive tackle (Kidder). And the starting QB (Johnson) was on crutches in an ankle boot for much of the week.
Which is a good 'reason' for why UM didn't win by more than it did.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

GRIZFNZ

Post by GRIZFNZ » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Classy posts guys, now get it done next weekend and repttesent the state of Montana

lutecat

Post by lutecat » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Gamesmanship. Was JJ hurt that bad? They always seem to throw something new at us. Downplay something.

gocats

Post by gocats » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Common Cat wrote:I for one am glad we never have to play JJ again...he shreds us every time. Audios to him.
There's still a chance to play him isn't there. Wouldn't Cat/griz 2 be for the national title if by some act of God, both teams win out.
Maybe I'm remembering the bracket wrong.
We had just got home from work and tired.

Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... on chairs, tables and random ugly people....

Grizzly1
New Recruit

Post by Grizzly1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Meerkat -Thanks for the recognition of a game well played. I spent the game with several Bobcat fans watching from Ennis. Griz were definitely on fire. That being said, the cats are still a class team. Bleskin certainly had a bad game, but doesn't diminish him as a class player - he knocked Kramer's team out of contention for the playoffs the previous week - no small feat. Good luck against South Dakota State on Saturday...

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Congrats as well to a game well played - I had forgotten just how elusive JJ really is, your D-Line is terrific, and our O-Line showed it has a lot of room for growth.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

griz5700

Post by griz5700 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:39 pm

FTC :wink:

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA