Thanks to the Mods

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Thanks to the Mods

Post by lutecat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Just a thank you to you guys for how fast BN is this week. Seems like in years past its tough to get on Cat/Griz week, especially Friday before hand. Seemed like there was so much site traffic that sometimes I couldn't get on in years past. I haven't had any issues this week. Just wanted to say that it's been noticed that you guys have sped the place up and thanks.

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Thanks to the Mods

Post by vike_king » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Lol, I just had trouble getting on about a half hour ago. I was wondering if there was breaking news.....

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:01 pm

vike_king wrote:Lol, I just had trouble getting on about a half hour ago. I was wondering if there was breaking news.....
What kind of trouble getting on? The issues that plagued the site a couple years ago are gone and I haven't seen any issues today. If you see something, please let me know details so I can try to track it down.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:40 am

Having trouble getting my IPad to load it now. Been trying for half an hour

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:43 am

It says server stop responding?

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG