Good natured ribbing with Cat/Griz

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Good natured ribbing with Cat/Griz

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 pm

I love the good natured ribbing that comes with Cat-Griz. Does anybody have any good jokes/illustrations for this week? Here is an example:

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: Good natured ribbing with Cat/Griz

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Cataholic wrote:I love the good natured ribbing that comes with Cat-Griz. Does anybody have any good jokes/illustrations for this week? Here is an example:

Hah - I have that posted on my wall at work! Been there for 3 years now.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Another classic. Picture is used by one of our members for his profile. Makes me smile every time,

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Weltercat
Member # Retired

Post by Weltercat » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Cataholic wrote:I love the good natured ribbing that comes with Cat-Griz. Does anybody have any good jokes/illustrations for this week? Here is an example:

=D^

"The conservation of natural resources is the fundamental problem. Unless we solve that problem it will avail us little to solve all others." Theodore Roosevelt

BobcatBlood
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BobcatBlood » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:22 pm

These are all from my cousin who is on his millionth deployment, this time to Iraq. He's one of the best and has kept me laughing all week!

It was reported that Delaney will only be dressing twenty players for the Cat/Griz game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.
=D^
A Griz football player really wanted to get into the game, so the coach said, "I'll let you play if you can answer a question.
What is 3 plus 2?" The player answered "5", and all the other guys on the team started yelling, "Give him another chance, coach!"
=D^
The UofM football players were all in a remedial English class and the teacher asked "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?" All the players shouted in unison, "THE APPEAL!"
=D^

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Awesome!

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:44 pm

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:Image
At least they have 102 uses.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:16 pm

I have a friend, who's wife went to UM and was a griz fan. This is exactly why she isn't anymore. All her friends that are obnoxious griz fans never set foot at DumB. At least her husband and I went to MSU.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:52 pm

lutecat wrote:

I have a friend, who's wife went to UM and was a griz fan. This is exactly why she isn't anymore. All her friends that are obnoxious griz fans never set foot at DumB. At least her husband and I went to MSU.
I don't mind taking crap from my relatives who went to school and may have played or participated in some activity at that other place, but it got a bit over the top when Northern or Western colleagues jumped on their bandwagon and not to mention all the freaken transplants whose only interest in the place is that they erroneously assumed it's the local's school of choice.

catsfan_769273
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by catsfan_769273 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

BobcatBlood wrote:These are all from my cousin who is on his millionth deployment, this time to Iraq. He's one of the best and has kept me laughing all week!

It was reported that Delaney will only be dressing twenty players for the Cat/Griz game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.
=D^
A Griz football player really wanted to get into the game, so the coach said, "I'll let you play if you can answer a question.
What is 3 plus 2?" The player answered "5", and all the other guys on the team started yelling, "Give him another chance, coach!"
=D^
The UofM football players were all in a remedial English class and the teacher asked "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?" All the players shouted in unison, "THE APPEAL!"
=D^
I showed this to my griz friends they didn't like it to much.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:23 pm

catsfan_769273 wrote:
BobcatBlood wrote:These are all from my cousin who is on his millionth deployment, this time to Iraq. He's one of the best and has kept me laughing all week!

=D^
=D^
=D^
Did you take the time to explain it to them?

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Why won't grizzlies drive a Japanese car?
- they don't think they'll understand what is said on the radio

A scrawny man at a bar in Missoula says to the guy sitting next to him, “Hey, you want to hear a really funny grizzly joke?” The guy replies, “Hey buddy. See the bartender? He played for the griz. See those two huge guys to your left? They played for the griz. See that group of big guys over at that table? All griz football players. Look at me. I’m 6’4, 235 and played for the griz. Now are you sure you want to tell me your joke?”
- The scrawny man says, “Nah. I don’t want to have to explain and repeat it 5 times.”

Why do griz players go to movies in groups of 18 or more?
- they read that under 17 are not admitted

A young Bobcat and his mother were in the cemetery visiting the grave of a loved one. They came upon a headstone that read, “Here lies a University of Montana graduate and an honest man.” The boy then asked his mother, “Mommy, why did they bury two men in there?”

Did you hear about the griz kicker who tried to throw himself on the floor in a fit of rage?
- he missed

Do you know what affectionate term grizzlies have for the elderly?
- Coach Delany

catsfan_769273
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by catsfan_769273 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Rich K wrote:
catsfan_769273 wrote:

=D^
=D^
=D^
Yes I sarted to explain it to them but when I started to say "the joke" they got confused and left
Did you take the time to explain it to them?

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:44 pm

You're trapped in a room with an angry bull, a hungry lion, and a griz fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
Shoot the griz fan… twice. (kidding of course!)

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

KittieKop wrote:You're trapped in a room with an angry bull, a hungry lion, and a griz fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
Shoot the griz fan… twice. (kidding of course!)
Ha! Perfect ;)

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Why do they throw out a sack of manure at all griz fan weddings?

To keep the flies off the bride.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

RangeRider
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by RangeRider » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, “Where have you been?” God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, “Look Michael, look what I’ve made.” Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, “What is it?” “It’s a planet,” replied God, “and I’ve put LIFE on it. I’m going to call it Earth and it’s going to be a great place of balance.” “Balance?” inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, “For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I’ve placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people,” God continued, pointing to different countries. “This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice.” The Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then pointed to a small city and said “What’s that one?” “Ah,” said God. “That’s Bozeman, the most glorious place on Earth. There’s beautiful lakes, rivers, streams and exquisite views of the great mountains. The people from Bozeman are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they’re going to be found leading the world in engineering and agriculture. They’ll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known as the finest folks in all of Montana . I’m also going to give them a super-human, top-notch football team, the BOBCATS, who will be admired and feared by all who come across them.” Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed. “What about balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!” God replied wisely. “Wait until you see the piss-poor football team I am putting down the road in Missoula.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Why can’t the University of Montana field an ice-hockey team?

Everyone drowns in spring training.