This weeks anthem!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Caboose
BobcatNation Redshirt

This weeks anthem!

Post by Caboose » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:30 pm

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JDoub
Member # Retired

Re: This weeks anthem!

Post by JDoub » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Evin Groves, right?

His griz-beating game was the first game I took my wife to in Bozeman. Too bad his career was cut short (if I remember correctly he had a knee injury) -- he had a huge game against the griz as a freshman in his first brawl -- about 150 yds rushing. Lulay playing like Lulay and the Cats manhandled the griz. good stuff, we could use another one just like that one!

Caboose
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Caboose » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:24 pm

I think it would be really cool if they would play this before home games while the the teams are warming up.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:51 pm

JDoub wrote:Evin Groves, right?

His griz-beating game was the first game I took my wife to in Bozeman. Too bad his career was cut short (if I remember correctly he had a knee injury) -- he had a huge game against the griz as a freshman in his first brawl -- about 150 yds rushing. Lulay playing like Lulay and the Cats manhandled the griz. good stuff, we could use another one just like that one!
Also the last time MSU beat UM in Bozeman. :x

Hoping to see another win next season (10 years later...)

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:54 pm

grizzh8r wrote:

I can't believe it's been that long. It's been a weird series the last few years. Road team prevails yet again I think. :thumbup:

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:29 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:

I can't believe it's been that long. It's been a weird series the last few years. Road team prevails yet again I think. :thumbup:
Same here. [-o<

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:20 pm

That was the game Lulay got hurt late in the game and everyone knew he wasn't going to throw. They still couldn't stop Evan. Nice guy too. Played adult baseball in Belgrade.