GOOD LUCK MSU!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

chifan
New Recruit

GOOD LUCK MSU!

Post by chifan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 am

Arkansas State fan here. Just wanted to register and post a good luck message for the rest of your season. Your team is very good and AstAte Nation is now pulling for you to run the table the rest of the way. Thank you to those who made the trip down to Arkansas. We appreciate you visiting our stadium, and you travel better than most of our conference mates in the Sun Belt. Again, good luck to MSU, and I'll be looking for you on tv in the playoffs in a few months!

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: GOOD LUCK MSU!

Post by Common Cat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:35 am

Thanks Chifan- your fans have been great on this board. I'll be pulling for Ark St. the rest of the season as well! Keep postin!

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 am

Chifan is about the fifth or sixth ASU fan to compliment the number of fans at the game. About how many MSU fans were there?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

TomCat88 wrote:Chifan is about the fifth or sixth ASU fan to compliment the number of fans at the game. About how many MSU fans were there?
It's nice to receive the complements and it's nice to hear that we stack up to some of their other opponents, but that was the smallest MSU crowd I've seen at an away game in a while. Dallas probably doubled or tripled, but I guess it's not fair to compare to a Texas destination when we have so many players from Texas. I would say maybe 500 but hard to say.