MSU- ArkState Game thread...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bear
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: MSU- ArkState Game thread...

Post by Bear » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:05 pm

GoCats18 wrote:Arkansas State beats Wyoming by at least 20 points.
I'm afraid that this is wrong. Wyoming would handle Arkansas State by at least 31 points.

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Common Cat » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Bear wrote:
I'm afraid that this is wrong. Wyoming would handle Arkansas State by at least 31 points.
This is laughable, I mean you're not even close to having a realistic view on this. :lol:

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Common Cat wrote:
Bear wrote:
This is laughable, I mean you're not even close to having a realistic view on this. :lol:
well...you know what opinions are like! and I think Michigan State was a different kind of team than ASU when we played them. They weren't as fast but maybe more physical. One thing if you remember...they couldn't score a TD on the ground against us!

2024 Resume dominance

Apexredwolf
New Recruit

Post by Apexredwolf » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Cat Grad wrote: You have an incredible group of kids on your team. I seriously doubt we have a kid less than 4.4 on this years team and to put it all in proper perspective, this is what we all face:
http://www.gridironstuds.com/blog/the-f ... dash-ever/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you seen your punter run?!?! 4.3 speed right there.... =D^
Check out 4:09 of this video...." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Apexredwolf wrote:
Cat Grad wrote: You have an incredible group of kids on your team. I seriously doubt we have a kid less than 4.4 on this years team and to put it all in proper perspective, this is what we all face:
http://www.gridironstuds.com/blog/the-f ... dash-ever/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I could not believe how fast he looked on that play. :lol:
As frustrated as I was watching the game, you guys are just really, really fast and it's hard to contain that all game. It's frustrating knowing how good we can be and not seeing it because you guys are better. But I really hope you win the Sun Belt and kick the crap out of App St. for bailing on the FCS. Make them regret it. :)

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Man, Robert Marshall seriously looks like he is standing still on that first run TD of the game by #3. It's like he is in slow motion compared to that guy.

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:23 pm

wbtfg wrote:A-State fans have been nothing but class. Let's be sure extend the same warm welcome to the central Arkansas fans making the long trip to bozeman.
+1.

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:37 pm

I forgot how bad it irritated me that ESPN doesn't use our new logo! :evil:

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Apexredwolf wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and state we're going to see more of him as a receiver this year. He has great hands and runs precision routes. And no, I'm not a bit biased. His old man was/is a great Bobcat and we could use his kid and that instinct.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Counter Assault wrote:Man, Robert Marshall seriously looks like he is standing still on that first run TD of the game by #3. It's like he is in slow motion compared to that guy.
Agree. Wonder what the deal is there. He looked hurt or un motivated or something.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Darth Yoda

Post by Darth Yoda » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:57 am

Sorry to bump this thread, especially after I already said I'm done with week 1, but here's a really good picture of Prukop making a tackle on the All American LB Q Lee. Dakota showed a lot of stuff that gets me excited for the season and the next 3 years, but on this play he showed he also has grit. I'm not sure how this looked on TV, but it happened right in front of me and it was amazing. There was a collective "whooaaa" that came from the crowd on that tackle.

Photo credit is Mark Feltz of AStateNation. Here's a bunch more pictures:
http://arkansasstate.scout.com/story/14 ... lery?s=334

catgrad05
Member # Retired

Post by catgrad05 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:Sorry to bump this thread, especially after I already said I'm done with week 1, but here's a really good picture of Prukop making a tackle on the All American LB Q Lee. Dakota showed a lot of stuff that gets me excited for the season and the next 3 years, but on this play he showed he also has grit. I'm not sure how this looked on TV, but it happened right in front of me and it was amazing. There was a collective "whooaaa" that came from the crowd on that tackle.

Photo credit is Mark Feltz of AStateNation. Here's a bunch more pictures:
http://arkansasstate.scout.com/story/14 ... lery?s=334
Don't forget he was recruited as a safety by big 12 schools.......he should know how to tackle

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Looked like he has a vise grip for hands. Had what appeared to be small hand full of jersey and spun around pretty big fellow by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk