Team Speed

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Anacomando
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Team Speed

Post by Anacomando » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:58 pm

BadlandsGrizFan: Your name says it all; Thanksgiving is capitalized and then you do not understand the difference between "to" and "too." And your reference to the "Cants" and not Cant's, only emphasizes you didn't make it past 3rd grade....and you talk of a team not making past Thanksgiving. See the vast majority of Cat fans on this board actually went to MSU; I'm honestly willing to wager you are a Welfare Griz fan...instead of the nickname WaGriz you guys should just call it WelGriz. I don't ever post on the Griz board because I don't care what the Griz do; you can now have your cookies and milk before your evening nap....little guy!

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Somebody didn't get the COBN memo...

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Grammer smack...The ultimate trump card.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Anacomando wrote:BadlandsGrizFan: Your name says it all; Thanksgiving is capitalized and then you do not understand the difference between "to" and "too." And your reference to the "Cants" and not Cant's, only emphasizes you didn't make it past 3rd grade....and you talk of a team not making past Thanksgiving. See the vast majority of Cat fans on this board actually went to MSU; I'm honestly willing to wager you are a Welfare Griz fan...instead of the nickname WaGriz you guys should just call it WelGriz. I don't ever post on the Griz board because I don't care what the Griz do; you can now have your cookies and milk before your evening nap....little guy!
HAHA how much would you like to wager that I make more than you asshat. I don't believe judging ones grammar on a football forum is a legitimate scale for measuring ones employment.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Now that we have that settled ... keep the smack on the smack board. Unless something is a good faith post trying to advance the conversation at hand in a helpful and respectful manner, don't post it on this board.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:Now that we have that settled ... keep the smack on the smack board. Unless something is a good faith post trying to advance the conversation at hand in a helpful and respectful manner, don't post it on this board.
OOOOO KKKKKKKK :unsure:

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:Now that we have that settled ... keep the smack on the smack board. Unless something is a good faith post trying to advance the conversation at hand in a helpful and respectful manner, don't post it on this board.
OOOOO KKKKKKKK :unsure:
The level of shock that comes from some at the idea that we don't allow smack on the main boards is always a bit entertaining. But the rules remain -- smack on the smack board only.

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 pm

BAC, can we throttle the smack-smack-down slightly? It does make it slightly more fun. Honestly, the best part of my day is making fun of BadlandGriz's job, which seriously is cleaning Flying-J truck stop toilets.