Can you imagine being Jake Bleskin ?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catgrad05
Member # Retired

Re: Can you imagine being Jake Bleskin ?

Post by catgrad05 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:17 pm

This post is such BS. While I feel bad for Bleskin as a player he has already achieved said "dream". He started for the Cats in two games last year and won a game at home with a TD pass to his brother. How many people can say that......not many. As for the rest of this crap post he is a full scholarship athlete that has his tuition paid for. Being someone that had to and still is paying for my time at Bozeman with loans he should have no complaint being beat out by what the coaches feel is a better player for the system. He is getting a quality education while playing a game that he loves for a lot longer than most of us former high school players. I would say he has already lived and is living said dream.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 pm

I know if it wasn't concensus that i was the #1 Bobcat fan, I would have to consider bumping off the number 1 guy, but I certainly would not off myself.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

JumpinJoe
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by JumpinJoe » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:28 pm

I don't know any of these players but I thoroughly enjoyed the thread =D^

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:31 pm

I vote to kill this thread. As in remove.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:46 pm

JumpinJoe wrote:I don't know any of these players but I thoroughly enjoyed the thread =D^
Count your lucky stars you aren't playing dUMb. In every instance of a play up game, the trolls roll in and totally obliterate the other teams forum. This thread is the handy work of one those nimrods without a doubt. If it walks like an egrizzer, quacks like an egrizzer, then it's probably an egrizzer.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Bleskin enduring the sting of disappointment following QB decision
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=33512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Weltercat
Member # Retired

Post by Weltercat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:
JumpinJoe wrote:I don't know any of these players but I thoroughly enjoyed the thread =D^
Count your lucky stars you aren't playing dUMb. In every instance of a play up game, the trolls roll in and totally obliterate the other teams forum. This thread is the handy work of one those nimrods without a doubt. If it walks like an egrizzer, quacks like an egrizzer, then it's probably an egrizzer.
=D^

"The conservation of natural resources is the fundamental problem. Unless we solve that problem it will avail us little to solve all others." Theodore Roosevelt

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:53 pm

catatac wrote:I'm guessing a very young Bobcat fan wrote that post, so I'm going to cut them some slack. Don't lose any sleep over TB or his family getting too depressed over him not being named the starter. Disappointed? Of course. However - the Bleskin family is too good of a family to let this run a life! #-o

I was thinking that it was probably a young author too, but some others felt it was a troll - either way here is how I see it...
1. Young Bobcat....8th grade
or
2. Troll...............5th grade

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Mizzcat23 wrote:It's every little kids dream from Montana to be the starting qb for either the Grizz or the Cats, jake waited 3 long years to get that spot I know for a fact that he thought he would have that spot under wraps, considering he was back up 3 years two if you want to be technical, he has the pressure to not only start but to live up to what his brother did for the program , and not only that but his parents are a huge part of the bobcat organization, it had to be tough for ash to make that decision off of those money reasons alone. All that hard work and being second ready to be first itching for a chance to prove his self has gotta suck to start right back at step one. And it's not like he's able to switch positions like a Tanner Rodrick because he is not athletically gifted,( well endless you want to count punter). I know after the stent he had when dmac was hurt he had to think the start was locked in at his but I guess he didn't do enough he did go out with a bang though I must say during those few games, but for a guy from Texas to come in and take the spot has got to be sitting pretty heavy on him , I'm sure he's blaming and pointing the finger and everyone but himself, but I mean can you blame the kid after waiting patiently for 3 years? I just pray that he stays focused and ready and doesn't do anything like kill his self, this is a bigger deal then most people may think especially with the pressures of being from Montana and having the last name Bleskin. Remember jake your only an injury or a couple of bad games away from your chance, at least until the prukop comes back from an injury (god forbid) keep your head up kid you will be ok at the end of the day it's only a game and only temporary hopefully your family will still love you regardless.

GO CATS!
Wow... what a post, this should be framed somewhere.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 pm

I'd bet the IP address is very similar to another famous troll here...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

KaliCatFan
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by KaliCatFan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Griz troll.... Like a Cat fan would EVER list the grizzzzzzz before the Cats.

KaliCatFan
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by KaliCatFan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Counter Assault wrote:I vote to kill this thread. As in remove.

=D^

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:07 am

Luckily Bleskin is in fact a Bobcat where getting beat, excepting defeat, and not living up to expectations is a tradition and expected!

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 am

^^^^little man syndrome causes you to live vicariously through your team.

If your left, you aren’t right.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:24 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote: ...excepting defeat...
How do you do that, exactly? You'll have to start ACCEPTING the fact that you have a terrible education.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:26 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:Luckily Bleskin is in fact a Bobcat where getting beat, excepting defeat, and not living up to expectations is a tradition and expected!
sadly, you are not the exception that we would expect.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:52 am

Trolls are over here because it's too depressing over at E grizz what with the two starting tackles unavailable, Henderson with some kind of infection, other WR s injured, kicking up in the air like us.

They're not even talking about the great griz team......just hoping they can field a whole team. The conversation is about ex grizz in the NFL, potential recruits, other big sky teams that have problems like Cal Poly. It's weird!

JJ isn't injured.......yet! They sound a lot like us at the end of last year.....they even cancelled their last scrimmage because of injuries. SOUND FAMILIAR?

2024 Resume dominance

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:45 am

Ya typing on Iphones proves difficult...you understand what I am saying regardless....but yes you are correct...its looking kinda grim with the injury news over in Missoula. We will still field a better team than the CANTS tho. After week 4 we'll either be #2 or #22 in the nation haha

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:50 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:Luckily Bleskin is in fact a Bobcat where getting beat, excepting defeat, and not living up to expectations is a tradition and expected!
Congratulations on reveling in a 22 year old kid not getting the starting position. You must make your family and your fan base extremely proud.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:54 am

"Cants" so clever, so clever.

If your left, you aren’t right.