Nice Article on Junior Adams new job at Boise State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Nice Article on Junior Adams new job at Boise State

Post by Long Time Cat » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 am

Adams has become a favorite in the locker room, Boise State senior wide receiver Matt Miller said.

"I love that guy," Miller said. "He's already made me a better football player."

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/07/2 ... rylink=cpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Nice Article on Junior Adams new job at Boise State

Post by wbtfg » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 am

Great story, thanks for posting.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 am

Wow. One of the most depressing things I learned from that article is the fact that Junior is... gulp... 34 years old. Wow I'm old. :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:53 am

catatac wrote:Wow. One of the most depressing things I learned from that article is the fact that Junior is... gulp... 34 years old. Wow I'm old. :lol:
Yeah, that doesn't seem possible, does it? It seems like it was only yesterday when he caught that TD pass against UM in the streak buster. That was a great piece though. I'm really glad to see that he's been so successful, not to mention very perseverant. It's too bad that we didn't retain him on the staff when Kramer was fired, although he probably would have been long gone by now anyway. He likely would have moved up to the next level that much sooner, if he hadn't had to start over at the bottom rung of the coaching ladder.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:41 pm

With the exception of the OC who shall not be named, Kramer had some outstanding assistant coaches during his tenure.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

wbtfg wrote:With the exception of the OC who shall not be named, Kramer had some outstanding assistant coaches during his tenure.
And just to be fair... he was also a hell of a coach, but obviously had personal issues that overshadowed that.

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 pm

catatac wrote:
wbtfg wrote:With the exception of the OC who shall not be named, Kramer had some outstanding assistant coaches during his tenure.
And just to be fair... he was also a hell of a coach, but obviously had personal issues that overshadowed that.
I could be wrong but I think you are thinking of O'Brien and wbtfg is speaking of Bailey.

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 pm

DriftCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
I could be wrong but I think you are thinking of O'Brien and wbtfg is speaking of Bailey.
Ah ha... makes sense, my bad. :oops:

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:54 pm

His whole story from Oregon State to MSU to EWU and now Boise State. Is one I try and remember every time the staff gives somebody that second chance.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."