EWU picked to win the league again; MSU tabbed 3rd by media,

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: EWU picked to win the league again; MSU tabbed 3rd by me

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Plainiac wrote:Tom. Anything that happened before 1986 is irrelevant to this discussion. You know that so quit being argumentative.
=D^

Oh, you're good!! :lol:

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Plainiac wrote:
Weltercat wrote:
Plainiac wrote:I think it's just a question of mindset. Would you rather go to the National Championship and lose or revel in mediocrity and never even get the chance to win the NC? Me? I just want the chance. Since '95, the Griz are 2-5 in NC games. The cats? 0-19. Which would you prefer?
Planic, you have to realize not everybody is good enough to go to wall-mart, buy griz gear and show the world they are griz fans. Some of us are only cool enough to be fans of a mediocre team. Keep beating your chest around us lesser fans. I'm thinkin' if the griz have another down year you should suit up and make sure they keep their winning tradition alive. If only we had such fans at MSU.
Snarky and defensive...what a surprise. Keep it up and I just may quit posting on this board.
Well, if it helps, we all wish you would stop posting and go away... far, far away.

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Plainiac wrote:
Weltercat wrote:
Plainiac wrote:I think it's just a question of mindset. Would you rather go to the National Championship and lose or revel in mediocrity and never even get the chance to win the NC? Me? I just want the chance. Since '95, the Griz are 2-5 in NC games. The cats? 0-19. Which would you prefer?
Planic, you have to realize not everybody is good enough to go to wall-mart, buy griz gear and show the world they are griz fans. Some of us are only cool enough to be fans of a mediocre team. Keep beating your chest around us lesser fans. I'm thinkin' if the griz have another down year you should suit up and make sure they keep their winning tradition alive. If only we had such fans at MSU.
Snarky and defensive...what a surprise. Keep it up and I just may quit posting on this board.
Well, if it helps, we all wish you would stop posting and go away... far, far away.
High and outside for ball number two. Two more and I walk.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Plainiac wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Plainiac wrote:
Weltercat wrote:
High and outside for ball number two. Two more and I walk.
Heard that before... I think it's an empty threat coming from you.

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 pm

I don't make empty threats. I make empty promises.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Plainiac wrote:I don't make empty threats. I make empty promises.
touche'