2014 Bobcat Football Review & Preview

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Re: 2014 Bobcat Football Review & Preview

Post by CelticCat » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

catman50 wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:One final bump. Our advertising deadline is Tuesday, July 15. We are down to the wire. We still need all the help we can get just to get this thing to press. Please contact me if you're interested. Anything helps!
Will you ship copies to those of us out of state and willing to buy a copy?
+1

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Catfanatic84
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Catfanatic84 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

For those of us out of town any updates?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:29 am

Last year I bought one to have shipped to me, can't remember what I paid - $10 or $15.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Devlan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Devlan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 pm

I just picked up 2 copies of the 2014 Bobcat Football Magazine Review/Preview from the Leaf & Bean downtown. It looks great and the couple of articles I have read have been well done.

Nice work Colter!

Devlan Geddes

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Is there a place in Helena where you can pick one of these up?

FTG- GO CATS GO!

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 pm

mslacatfan wrote:Is there a place in Helena where you can pick one of these up?
Or Lewistown? :-^

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm

If you are going to come to any of the home games, just come see me at my radio booth in front of Town & Country Foods. I'll give you as many as you'd like. If you can't make it to a game, email me and we'll work something out. I'll send you some.

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Can you maybe convince Bridger Brewing to open up a tad earlier so we can fill some growlers prior to tailgating....I mean since you'll be there out in front before every game.

I know its the law they can't open till they do.

On the subject at hand, I will be heading down to the leaf and bean tomorrow to pick one up. Looking forward to reading it.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Copies are available all over town. Pretty much every downtown business, particularly coffee shops, will have them. Bridger Brewing has them as does Town & Country.

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Colter, do you actually work on distributing outside Bozeman, other than through the mail? I mean you have a pretty good distribution network right on here. After the first game of he fall, you have easily a few dozen people here who would heft stacks of your the magazines back to their hometowns around the state. And most people on here know businesses and locations around their towns that would be open to having a free sports magazine available.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:01 pm

KittieKop wrote:Colter, do you actually work on distributing outside Bozeman, other than through the mail? I mean you have a pretty good distribution network right on here. After the first game of he fall, you have easily a few dozen people here who would heft stacks of your the magazines back to their hometowns around the state. And most people on here know businesses and locations around their towns that would be open to having a free sports magazine available.
We've distributed what we can in Butte, Missoula, Great Falls and Billings the last year, but any help would be greatly appreciated. If you are someone who supports what we are doing, just stop by my radio booth before a home game or email me when you're in Bozeman and I'll load you up with a box or two. Any you can pass out to friends or family or Bobcat fans or businesses would be a great help!

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:41 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
KittieKop wrote:Colter, do you actually work on distributing outside Bozeman, other than through the mail? I mean you have a pretty good distribution network right on here. After the first game of he fall, you have easily a few dozen people here who would heft stacks of your the magazines back to their hometowns around the state. And most people on here know businesses and locations around their towns that would be open to having a free sports magazine available.
We've distributed what we can in Butte, Missoula, Great Falls and Billings the last year, but any help would be greatly appreciated. If you are someone who supports what we are doing, just stop by my radio booth before a home game or email me when you're in Bozeman and I'll load you up with a box or two. Any you can pass out to friends or family or Bobcat fans or businesses would be a great help!
I'll definitely do that. I can help you out around Helena.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:57 am

KittieKop wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
I can put some around LTown. Probably wouldn't need as many as the bigger towns. Trouble is making it to any games in the near future isn't looking good for me right now. I'll email you.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:10 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
I can put some around LTown. Probably wouldn't need as many as the bigger towns. Trouble is making it to any games in the near future isn't looking good for me right now. I'll email you.
I should make the first game for sure, I could pick some up and you can deliver them around town.

EDIT: first home game

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:23 pm

cats2506 wrote:
LTown Cat wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
I should make the first game for sure, I could pick some up and you can deliver them around town.

EDIT: first home game
Sounds good.

catscat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by catscat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:00 am

Are these around Bozeman somewhere? Asked for one where we got one last year and was told they hadn't received any yet - suggestion was to check at grocery stores. Checked at couple grocery stores - none there either. Hope to find one when we're up for the game this Saturday.

Can't make up my mind as to which is better - 55-21 or 48-14.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 am

catscat wrote:Are these around Bozeman somewhere? Asked for one where we got one last year and was told they hadn't received any yet - suggestion was to check at grocery stores. Checked at couple grocery stores - none there either. Hope to find one when we're up for the game this Saturday.
We got some at the 19Th hole.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am

I've seen them almost everywhere I've been. Banks, Bridger Brewing...

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

dweller
New Recruit

Post by dweller » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:01 pm

I picked one up at the International Coffee Traders coffee shop off of College by Joe's Parkway. They had 2 stacks of them.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:10 pm

I picked up one at Town and Country across from the stadium on Saturday. They're on tables on the mezzanine.