MSU Recruiting 2015

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU Recruiting 2015

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:55 pm

GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
4thecats wrote:Any rumors of surprises?
I'm surprised Blake left the comfort of Southern California since he pouts like a sissy when it snows and he hates country music. I'm fine with our weak recruiting class.
I'm not surprised griz fans are a bunch of drama queens.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
I'm surprised Blake left the comfort of Southern California since he pouts like a sissy when it snows and he hates country music. I'm fine with our weak recruiting class.
They have drama?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
The real question is how much stalking did he have to do to find that info . . .nothing like stalking an opponents 20 year old's huh :lol: :lol:

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:14 pm

GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
Who are you and what, exactly, is your problem?

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
Who are you and what, exactly, is your problem?
Just a guess, but maybe a bald parent of a recruit we wanted. (or other family member)

Blake. Get healthy and get er done this year!
Last edited by kwcat on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Braun tweeted that the Griz class looks weak compared to ours (MSU's), and the Griz fans are taking it pretty seriously... pretty sad really that they need to lash out at him for a comment I seriously doubt he intended to mean much.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Bozcat003 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
The real question is how much stalking did he have to do to find that info . . .nothing like stalking an opponents 20 year old's huh :lol: :lol:
I haven't the skills nor am I ambitious enough to put forth the effort to be a good internet stalker but I'd like to be some day. I still type with one finger and of course I have to look at the keyboard. I guess if you weren't supposed to look at it, it wouldn't have the letters and numbers on the keys.

With that said, I have kids in their early 20s and there is some connections to both schools so they text me some dirt once in a while....like today. I'm actually pretty good at texting considering my thumbs are larger than most peoples big toes.

GRIZ1STCATS2ND

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:22 pm

CelticCat wrote:Braun tweeted that the Griz class looks weak compared to ours (MSU's), and the Griz fans are taking it pretty seriously... pretty sad really that they need to lash out at him for a comment I seriously doubt he intended to mean much.
I agree he likely didn't intend much of anything nor did I in my response. I guess drama queens are everywhere. Go figure.

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:27 pm

CelticCat wrote:Braun tweeted that the Griz class looks weak compared to ours (MSU's), and the Griz fans are taking it pretty seriously... pretty sad really that they need to lash out at him for a comment I seriously doubt he intended to mean much.
...to the surprise of no one.
He should have just tweeted some sort of stupid platitude, I don't know, like "Prepare to win Championships!" to every recruit that signed today. That would have been much better.

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
Bozcat003 wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
GRIZ1STCATS2ND wrote:
I haven't the skills nor am I ambitious enough to put forth the effort to be a good internet stalker but I'd like to be some day. I still type with one finger and of course I have to look at the keyboard. I guess if you weren't supposed to look at it, it wouldn't have the letters and numbers on the keys.

With that said, I have kids in their early 20s and there is some connections to both schools so they text me some dirt once in a while....like today. I'm actually pretty good at texting considering my thumbs are larger than most peoples big toes.
What's the saying? Thumbs up their _____? :-k

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 pm

I love it! I hope Blake and others talk some more trash! Players can say all they want that our class is better. As a matter of fact, they should say our class is the best class in the Big Sky if they believe in our program. I don't mind a little attitude coming from a defensive player.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:43 pm

VimSince03 wrote:I love it! I hope Blake and others talk some more trash! Players can say all they want that our class is better. As a matter of fact, they should say our class is the best class in the Big Sky if they believe in our program. I don't mind a little attitude coming from a defensive player.
#justanothergame

;)

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:GrizNation and their Coaches are calling their Montana recruits the "Montana All-Star Team", and rightfully so because they are a talented bunch of kids. But if that isn't bulletin board material for our Montana recruits than I don't know what is. :roll:
Shouldn't an All-Star team include some players of the year ?
You sure would think there would be some. :) I like our Montana class! We have some good players coming in for sure.

GRIZ1STCATS2ND

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 pm

VimSince03 wrote:I love it! I hope Blake and others talk some more trash! Players can say all they want that our class is better. As a matter of fact, they should say our class is the best class in the Big Sky if they believe in our program. I don't mind a little attitude coming from a defensive player.
You do have a fairly impressive recruiting class this year. I can't argue with that.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Sad that a kid in his early 20s can rustle the feathers of a bunch of middle aged men drooling over their own group of 18 year olds.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
Sad that a kid in his early 20s can rustle the feathers of a bunch of middle aged men drooling over their own group of 18 year olds.
I agree. And if it had went the other direction (A Griz recruit calling the Cats' recruiting class "weak") I'm pretty confident that not a single Bobcat fan would have anything negative to say about it. Not a single mention of arrogance would be attributed to the Griz players, fans, or program. And there's not a chance in hell the word "class" would be thrown around. :wink:

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Just curious, how many 3-Star recruits did we pick up? Also, Is it highly unusual for FCS schools to pick up 3 star recruits?

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:00 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
CatBlitz wrote:
I agree. And if it had went the other direction (A Griz recruit calling the Cats' recruiting class "weak") I'm pretty confident that not a single Bobcat fan would have anything negative to say about it. Not a single mention of arrogance would be attributed to the Griz players, fans, or program. And there's not a chance in hell the word "class" would be thrown around. :wink:

You are correct sir/miss! :-^

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Looks like Stitt has a bit of a 'tude, which I like. Already coming in and talking about cleaing up on in state recruiting, etc. I like that in a coach. I always liked that about Hauck actually, he genuinely hated the Cats.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Both coaches will say that their first priority is the state of MT and both will claim victory.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."