MSU Recruiting 2015

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

MSU Recruiting 2015

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 am

We've added a new portion of the site. Here, you can find each and every prospect Montana State has offered. But you'll have to subscribe to stay up to date with the recruiting game! The one request I have is if you do subscribe and you find information on this portion, please do not share it publicly on the board. That's like stealing money right out of my pocket. And I don't have any money! Thanks and enjoy!

MSU Recruiting 2015
http://bobcatnation.com/msu-recruiting-15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU Recruiting 2015

Post by wbtfg » Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 am

Edit......
Last edited by wbtfg on Thu May 01, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 am

Great feature, glad I subscribe.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu May 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:We've added a new portion of the site. Here, you can find each and every prospect Montana State has offered. But you'll have to subscribe to stay up to date with the recruiting game! The one request I have is if you do subscribe and you find information on this portion, please do not share it publicly on the board. That's like stealing money right out of my pocket. And I don't have any money! Thanks and enjoy!

MSU Recruiting 2015
http://bobcatnation.com/msu-recruiting-15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Are you saying that the info is like cows grazing on that side of the fence and we should be paying for those cows if we want to digest the material. The real question was how bad is my analogy?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

hardhatcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by hardhatcat » Thu May 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Wasn't there another QB from Iowa, or am I mistaken. Was offered a day or two after signing day.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 pm

hardhatcat wrote:Wasn't there another QB from Iowa, or am I mistaken. Was offered a day or two after signing day.

Ryan Boyle verballed to Iowa.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

hardhatcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by hardhatcat » Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Gotcha, thanks.

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu May 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:We've added a new portion of the site. Here, you can find each and every prospect Montana State has offered. But you'll have to subscribe to stay up to date with the recruiting game! The one request I have is if you do subscribe and you find information on this portion, please do not share it publicly on the board. That's like stealing money right out of my pocket. And I don't have any money! Thanks and enjoy!

MSU Recruiting 2015
I've been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to resubscribe.....That being said....IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE KNOW. =D^ 8-[

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

mommacat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mommacat » Thu May 01, 2014 10:54 pm

My subscription is paid and I am getting an error message "access denied" when I am logged in and click on the link. Am I doing something wrong?

Bobcat Jim
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat Jim » Thu May 01, 2014 11:59 pm

mommacat wrote:My subscription is paid and I am getting an error message "access denied" when I am logged in and click on the link. Am I doing something wrong?
I got access earlier but am be denied now.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri May 02, 2014 7:29 am

Sorry for any problems. Please make sure that you are still logged in this on the main site when you click the link. At times your login from the board will not carry over to the main site and if it doesn't you will see the access denied error. If you see the login boxes to the left of the access denied message this is likely the issue.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Foster may not have officially committed, but he tweeted this last night, ICYMI:

Marcus Foster
‏@_MarcusFoster
Love the #MontanaState slogan. It's exactly what I will do next year. Mark my words I will leave #NoQuestion

I guess that doesn't technically mean he's going to "leave no question" at MSU, but it's a good start.

MSU-71
New Recruit

Post by MSU-71 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:58 am

Hate to fill up this post with access issues but I am not sure how to contact Kevin. I am having the same problem getting to this premium article. I log in at the main site and click on the link and get "access denied" with the boxes to the left. I then log in using the boxes at the article and get another "access denied" saying I am not authorized.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 am

MSU-71 wrote:Hate to fill up this post with access issues but I am not sure how to contact Kevin. I am having the same problem getting to this premium article. I log in at the main site and click on the link and get "access denied" with the boxes to the left. I then log in using the boxes at the article and get another "access denied" saying I am not authorized.
Underneath his username two posts up there are buttons to either PM him or email him. Both should get you in touch with him pretty fast. Good luck.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 am

If you are still having trouble please use the following steps:
  1. Go to the main homepage, either click the following link: http://bobcatnation.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or click on the BobcatNation logo at the top of the message board
  2. Do not go anywhere else, on that main page login using the username/password boxes on the left side of the page
  3. The page should reload with you logged in, ensure that you are indeed logged in by ensuring the username/password boxes on the left side are not present and that you can see the links at the top right of the page showing options for your account and to logout.
  4. Once you are sure you are logged in, if you are a premium subscriber you should see a new tab at the top of the page that says "MSU Recruiting '15", click that tab and you should see the recruiting information

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

mommacat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mommacat » Wed May 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Love the tab! Thank you! =D^

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu May 08, 2014 3:20 pm

I don't know if he's made any offers, but Mac is out in the midwest recruiting. Player named Justus Parker, cornerback, seems impressed.

Foster's brother is picking up offers left and right.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:I don't know if he's made any offers, but Mac is out in the midwest recruiting. Player named Justus Parker, cornerback, seems impressed.

Yeah sounds like Foster is out.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Fri May 09, 2014 8:20 am

CatBlitz wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:I don't know if he's made any offers, but Mac is out in the midwest recruiting. Player named Justus Parker, cornerback, seems impressed.

Yeah sounds like Foster is out.
Maybe, but it depends on if they're walk on offers or what. One is from Navy. The others are Nevada, Houston and La. Tech. Interest is shown as "cool" on 247.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:43 am

Just offered Eddie Rudinski 6'3 225 LB/TE/ATH Oaks Christian

[youtube][/youtube]

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."