The rest of spring ball

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

The rest of spring ball

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Unfortunately, I'll be gone for the rest of spring drills. One of my best friends is getting married in Spokane. I'll have stories for you guys the next three days though, ones I've been working on for the duration of the spring.

Here's the first one.

Bobcats reap dividends of Wilcox's off-season program
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=33090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The wedding I'm in is for Ryan Davis. If you remember, during the 2012 season Cody Kirk played the North Dakota game with SD enscribed on his arm. That was for Ryan's mom, Sandy. Here's the story.

Kirk gives special dedication during UND win
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sp ... l?mode=jqm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check back here for more content. I'll get ahold of Ash in the next week as well for a spring ball wrap. Sorry for missing the final spring game. It will likely only last two dozen plays. Sometimes life gets in the way of football...cheers!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: The rest of spring ball

Post by allcat » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:Unfortunately, I'll be gone for the rest of spring drills. One of my best friends is getting married in Spokane. I'll have stories for you guys the next three days though, ones I've been working on for the duration of the spring.

Here's the first one.

The wedding I'm in is for Ryan Davis. If you remember, during the 2012 season Cody Kirk played the North Dakota game with SD enscribed on his arm. That was for Ryan's mom, Sandy. Here's the story.

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sp ... l?mode=jqm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check back here for more content. I'll get ahold of Ash in the next week as well for a spring ball wrap. Sorry for missing the final spring game. It will likely only last two dozen plays. Sometimes life gets in the way of football...cheers!
Colter you poor young naive guy. Never go to weddings, not even one for yourself. The only reason to attend a wedding is for the cake at the reception. The whole reason that they have June weddings is because there is no football.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Bobcat Sig
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat Sig » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:12 pm

allcat wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:Unfortunately, I'll be gone for the rest of spring drills. One of my best friends is getting married in Spokane. I'll have stories for you guys the next three days though, ones I've been working on for the duration of the spring.

Here's the first one.

Colter you poor young naive guy. Never go to weddings, not even one for yourself. The only reason to attend a wedding is for the cake at the reception. The whole reason that they have June weddings is because there is no football.
Open bar, dude!

griz fans; keeping it classy and gracious in winning since ... well, never.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Bobcat Sig wrote:
allcat wrote:

Here's the first one.

Open bar, dude!

Right, how many of them do that anymore, and that is not at the wedding it's in the reception.

Bobcat Sig

Post by Bobcat Sig » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:26 pm

allcat wrote:
Bobcat Sig wrote:
allcat wrote:

Here's the first one.

Open bar, dude!

Right, how many of them do that anymore, and that is not at the wedding it's in the reception.
It was a joke.
:roll:

Walk-on
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Walk-on » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:32 pm

allcat wrote:

Here's the first one.

Yer friends wife is ticking me off. #-o Women don't know how to schedule. ](*,)

Armchair QB and Monday Morning Extraordinaire

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Bobcat Sig wrote:
allcat wrote:
Bobcat Sig wrote:
allcat wrote:

Here's the first one.

Open bar, dude!

It was a joke.
Really? I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here! Hey was that you in the hotels ads?

Bobcat Sig

Post by Bobcat Sig » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

allcat wrote:
Bobcat Sig wrote:
allcat wrote:
Bobcat Sig wrote:
allcat wrote:

Here's the first one.

Open bar, dude!

It was a joke.
Really? I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here! Hey was that you in the hotels ads?
:lol: