MSU best secondary, OL and linebackers in BSC?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU best secondary, OL and linebackers in BSC?

Post by [cat_bracket] » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 am

One thing is for certain and that is we'll have a lot more speed on the field on offense this season. 300 of our 850 plays went to Bleskin and Kirk last year, probably not much different the two previous years. I don't know if we'll be better, but its gonna look a lot different.
Knight ran a hand-timed 4.45 in high school. We know Johnson, Davis and Brekke have blazing speed. LaSane looks faster than Kirk. Newell looks about the same, but I'm not too sure on that one.
At WR everyone, including Roderick, would be faster than Bleskin.

Of course Bleskin and Kirk had skills that made up for their lack of speed.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:51 am

Seriously guys how hard is it to ignore an obvious troll? At this point if you are getting riled up, you only have yourself to blame.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 am

We see so few trolls anymore it would appear that some posters simply forgot what to do. Feeding this guy softballs for an entire week is the wrong answer. #-o

Clinton T
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Clinton T » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Bump for posterity.

CPACAT
Member # Retired

Post by CPACAT » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:20 pm

CPACAT wrote:
Plainiac wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Plainiac wrote:The Griz LBs will be fast, athletic and physical this year. The LBs last year had a huge impact on the Griz/cat game last year and the same will be true in Missoula this year. In fact, we've got a couple LBs that are faster than any cat RB, so I'm not too worried about it.
You say a ton of stupid isht, but this is by far and away the dumbest thing out of your head. Brekke did what in the 100 in high school? And Davis is faster than half your team. SJ is faster than your ENTIRE team.

Please take the damn bet so we can get your stupid ass out of here.
Alex Thomas could beat Brekke in the 100 running backwards with his eyes closed. Herbert Gamboa is faster than any cat recruit ever. As far as taking the bet, I'm still thinking about it. One things for sure though - I won't be bullied or intimidated by the likes of you. Just remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall Mr. Baker.

Still think Thomas can beat Brekke in the 100 running backwards? Would not do it now with a headstart.

Alex is over at our house a lot when my son is back in town. I like the kid but your comment regarding Thomas and Brekke is plain stupid.

PS. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth. You need to grow up and learn to communicate without hurling profanity-laced insults. [-X

IYAACYAS

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:35 pm

CPACAT wrote:
CPACAT wrote:
Plainiac wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Plainiac wrote:The Griz LBs will be fast, athletic and physical this year. The LBs last year had a huge impact on the Griz/cat game last year and the same will be true in Missoula this year. In fact, we've got a couple LBs that are faster than any cat RB, so I'm not too worried about it.
You say a ton of stupid isht, but this is by far and away the dumbest thing out of your head. Brekke did what in the 100 in high school? And Davis is faster than half your team. SJ is faster than your ENTIRE team.

Alex Thomas could beat Brekke in the 100 running backwards with his eyes closed. Herbert Gamboa is faster than any cat recruit ever. As far as taking the bet, I'm still thinking about it. One things for sure though - I won't be bullied or intimidated by the likes of you. Just remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall Mr. Baker.

Still think Thomas can beat Brekke in the 100 running backwards? Would not do it now with a headstart.

Alex is over at our house a lot when my son is back in town. I like the kid but your comment regarding Thomas and Brekke is plain stupid.

PS. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth. You need to grow up and learn to communicate without hurling profanity-laced insults. [-X
I noticed Thomas didn't have as good a times as he did last year. I was expecting to see him in the top five. Was he injured or is he bulking up for football?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:51 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
CPACAT wrote:
CPACAT wrote:
Plainiac wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:

I noticed Thomas didn't have as good a times as he did last year. I was expecting to see him in the top five. Was he injured or is he bulking up for football?
Must've gotten the stopwatch fixed. :coffee:

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

CPACAT
Member # Retired

Post by CPACAT » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:55 pm

A combination of injuries, bulking and senioritis is my guess.

IYAACYAS

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizatwork » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 pm

CPACAT wrote:A combination of injuries, bulking and senioritis is my guess.
He had a big case of I don't give a s#!t in track. He has bulked up, but I do have my doubts about his work ethic.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 pm

grizatwork wrote:
CPACAT wrote:A combination of injuries, bulking and senioritis is my guess.
He had a big case of I don't give a s#!t in track. He has bulked up, but I do have my doubts about his work ethic.
Can't be all bad. At least he went out for it. A lot of players quit once they sign.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber