Ja'Bryce Taylor?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Ja'Bryce Taylor?

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 am

Curious if anyone knows or has heard anything else on this possible WR transfer from SMU people were talking about?

FTG- GO CATS GO!

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Ja'Bryce Taylor?

Post by PHAT CAT » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Someone is working on it.

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:Someone is working on it.
Which means..? :D

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm

That's really all I can say right now. But, I have talked with someone in his bloodline who I'm tight with. I'm just hoping all the stars aline for us. The kid is a stud.

bertram
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bertram » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 am

Looks like he might be team less ... so there's a start
"BREAKING: SMU WR Ja'Bryce Taylor has been kicked off team"
http://ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71427

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:41 am

PHAT CAT wrote:That's really all I can say right now. But, I have talked with someone in his bloodline who I'm tight with. I'm just hoping all the stars aline for us. The kid is a stud.
Talk about a perfect fit. We need a stud WR and he'll probably start right away. I hope he comes up for a visit and sees first hand what a great school, program and setting we have.

Bobcat Steve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat Steve » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:48 am

I have know idea but I'm guessing he was kicked off for being a great kid????

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:06 am

Bobcat Steve wrote:I have know idea but I'm guessing he was kicked off for being a great kid????
Yeah that's what I heard. Oh well even if he's a great kid, he deserves a second chance.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:07 am

So. How many catches did he register against is last year???

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:33 am

77matcat wrote:So. How many catches did he register against is last year???
None. He ran that punt back for a TD right before half though.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:10 am

PHAT CAT wrote:That's really all I can say right now. But, I have talked with someone in his bloodline who I'm tight with. I'm just hoping all the stars aline for us. The kid is a stud.
Work your magic buddy. This could be a huge pick up for us, especially since we are going to be starting a QB (no matter who it is) with little to no real game experience.

Punters are people too!!

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 am

Talked to him yesterday. He's still waiting to get his transcripts released. He told me he isn't leaning toward one school or another.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:33 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:Talked to him yesterday. He's still waiting to get his transcripts released. He told me he isn't leaning toward one school or another.
Sure he isn't. ;)

:thumbup:

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

ibleedblue
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by ibleedblue » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Whoa whoa whoa.....first Knight out of Nevada who got the boot and now this kid who got the boot off SMU? We are at risk of being the next Thug U comment rolling off Pat Williams lips.

Rumor is he got kicked off team for a sexual assault. Not sure I agree with welcoming these guys with open arms. How am I supposed to tease my Gizz friends when we are becoming worse off.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 pm

ibleedblue wrote:Whoa whoa whoa.....first Knight out of Nevada who got the boot and now this kid who got the boot off SMU? We are at risk of being the next Thug U comment rolling off Pat Williams lips.

Rumor is he got kicked off team for a sexual assault. Not sure I agree with welcoming these guys with open arms. How am I supposed to tease my Gizz friends when we are becoming worse off.
He has not been acquitted yet. So I guess they got that on us.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

ibleedblue wrote: Rumor is he got kicked off team for a sexual assault. Not sure I agree with welcoming these guys with open arms. How am I supposed to tease my Gizz friends when we are becoming worse off.
Rumor from who, some guy on a message board? I am sure MSU is doing a more thorough investigation into the matter than reading SMU's message board. There's nothing wrong with giving second chances in certain cases - MSU wouldn't have taken Junior Adams otherwise, and he has taken the opportunity MSU gave him and run with it big time.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

ibleedblue wrote:Whoa whoa whoa.....first Knight out of Nevada who got the boot and now this kid who got the boot off SMU? We are at risk of being the next Thug U comment rolling off Pat Williams lips.

Where is the internet police, with the usual internet scolding? [-X

If your left, you aren’t right.

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Are you a real clown or do you just play one on the internet? WOW?

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Heck, if Jimmy Wilson can do what he did and go on to play in the NFL, then I really could care less who we put on our team as long as they are "good guys" while they play in our program. Just thinking like a griz fan is all. If this kid has a sexual assault against him, he would be better off at UM, in fact he would fit right in over there.

Punters are people too!!

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 pm

GoCats18 wrote:Heck, if Jimmy Wilson can do what he did and go on to play in the NFL, then I really could care less who we put on our team as long as they are "good guys" while they play in our program. Just thinking like a griz fan is all. If this kid has a sexual assault against him, he would be better off at UM, in fact he would fit right in over there.
Show me where this young man has a sexual assault charge against him. Some dude posted one post claiming this BS on a SMU fan site. I've been to the site and read the post. Give me a fu-kin break. You know, it's crap like this that makes us look like a pack of dip sh-t's. It sickens me. I sure in hell hope that I never have to go on trial, with some of the people on this site sitting on my jury. They will believe any BS that's thrown at the wall.