C.A.T.S Music Video

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Re: C.A.T.S Music Video

Post by cats2506 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
kmax wrote:Wow tough crowd. Its just supposed to be fun. I'm sure they had a good time making it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If it was just a bad song (which it is), that would be one thing.

Including a line like, "no means no..." is another thing entirely. No reason at all to support that, because we all know that they're targeting Jordy Johnson when they say it, and whether we agree or not, the kid was found innocent. They should be embarrassed of themselves.
He was found "not guilty", there is a difference.........

just saying

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Heroshots wrote:The "CATS" video has been removed from You Tube. There were numerous negative posts mostly centered around the "no means no" comment. I did not write the lyrics but as producer I am sensitive to the public's perception. For the sake of good public relations my clients decided to pull it.
You need to bring it back because it wqs really funny to me and a lot of others no means no is classic and hilarius. i didnt thing it was about grizz quarterback but the other guy but maybe i mistook it.

Montana State University ('88)
Bobcat born and Bobcat bred ill be a Cat till the day when im dead.

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 pm

cats2506 wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
kmax wrote:Wow tough crowd. Its just supposed to be fun. I'm sure they had a good time making it.

Including a line like, "no means no..." is another thing entirely. No reason at all to support that, because we all know that they're targeting Jordy Johnson when they say it, and whether we agree or not, the kid was found innocent. They should be embarrassed of themselves.

just saying
Maybe the cats should be worry about the two rapes that happened on the msu campus since the last allegation in Missoula.

WYCatfan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by WYCatfan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks for taking it down...I would be truly embarrassed to be associated with that!

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Placidlakegriz wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:

just saying
Maybe the cats should be worry about the two rapes that happened on the msu campus since the last allegation in Missoula.
Were the rapers football players in bozeman i didnt hear that.

catatonic1
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catatonic1 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Buck N wrote:
I guess what that must mean is, All's Well in Bobcat land as long as a football player wasn't involved?

#-o

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm

catatonic1 wrote:
Buck N wrote:
I guess what that must mean is, All's Well in Bobcat land as long as a football player wasn't involved?

#-o
i just dint know of any of our players went and started to rape recently but i could be wrong.

Jobu
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Jobu » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm

cats2506 wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:

just saying

With all due respect, you need to get past this issue. Posts like this don't do Bobcat Nation any good. I understand you're stating a technical fact; but the intention behind the post is misplaced and ill-advised.

Hats for bats. Keeps bats warm.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Heroshots wrote:The "CATS" video has been removed from You Tube. There were numerous negative posts mostly centered around the "no means no" comment. I did not write the lyrics but as producer I am sensitive to the public's perception. For the sake of good public relations my clients decided to pull it.
I'm glad all three of you pulled it. I just wish you would have considered that thought earlier.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Buck N wrote:
You need to bring it back because it wqs really funny to me and a lot of others no means no is classic and hilarius. i didnt thing it was about grizz quarterback but the other guy but maybe i mistook it.
I also thing any kind of public relation issue exists even if you have the deal takin down. it aint like it was never made or any thing. you guys should own it an be proud that you made the song an you produced it so you can take some of the credit too. i thought it was great.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Larry and Dean...

Don't listen to the naysayers... this was a perfectly good video,

It reminds me of that all-time clasic "Hot Hot Hot" by App State. :suds:

I for one will never stand in the way of such awesome material. =D^

I wait with eager anticipation for your next clasic!!!
:D

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:35 pm

You guys should do the next one about how the grzz got caught cheating by the ncaa investagators. that would be funny as heck!

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Jobu wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:

just saying

With all due respect, you need to get past this issue. Posts like this don't do Bobcat Nation any good. I understand you're stating a technical fact; but the intention behind the post is misplaced and ill-advised.
I think you are the one that needs to get over it, all I was doing was stating a fact.

you seem to be adding something into my "intentions" that is simply not there.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Buck is still selling his bread, so of course he supports Dean in this. Nobody could actually be a history major and spell this badly. I not even talking about the grammar, this guy could not have turned in one paper in college. He should change his name to Buckniac.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm

allcat wrote:Buck is still selling his bread, so of course he supports Dean in this. Nobody could actually be a history major and spell this badly. I not even talking about the grammar, this guy could not have turned in one paper in college. He should change his name to Buckniac.
Fine i changed it hope your night can go on now guy. and i was a history major graduated in 1988. i didnt get good grades or anything but i still got the degree. history was much easier for me then Ag was so i did better but still not great. my dad said history was a joke of a field and he was kind of right because it hasnt helped me at all but i still loved my time in bozeman and wouldnt trade it for any thing.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Moley Russell's wart?

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

wbtfg wrote:Moley Russell's wart?
Ha ive havent been called anything to do with that flick in a long while. that bring back the memories. i also like your name too as well, we beat the ****** griz thats cool i think we might have been the first era to start saying that at the games.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:21 pm

wbtfg wrote:Moley Russell's wart?
Take this quarter. Go downtown. And have a rat gnaw that thing of your face.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Buck N
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Buck N » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 pm

CatBlitz wrote:Image
Ha ha i didn't even no we could post words like ****** every time i do it is gets changed to stars. thats funny though.