Junior

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BobcatBlood
BobcatNation Letterman

Junior

Post by BobcatBlood » Thu May 06, 2004 10:34 am

I have thought the world of Junior for some time now - he deserves this. Good luck, Junior, and CONGRATULATIONS - you did it!!!
http://www.montana.edu/news/1083796266.html :D
Last edited by BobcatBlood on Thu May 06, 2004 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Thu May 06, 2004 11:25 am

What a great story-thanks for passing it on. I remember the concerns expressed by Cat fans and the derisions from friz fans when Junior first committed to coming to MSU. I am very happy for Junior that he made the most of his second chance. I also remember the first time I met Junior-he was helping his father in his wheelchair after a game in the fieldhouse. I said something about playing a great game and he was very gracious and polite. You could sure tell his father was proud of him though. I imagine his father is really smiling now and Junior should be proud of that!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu May 06, 2004 11:36 am

Junior is a class act. One of the most polite, humble, and gracious person I've ever come across. Contrat's on your graduation Junior we are all very proud!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu May 06, 2004 11:38 am

Agreed, what a great story. Always nice to see people who are given a second chance and really take advantage of it. Congratulations Junior!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu May 06, 2004 11:54 am

I remember all of those posts (mostly from Griz fans) ripping on MSU for bringing Adams aboard. Thank you, Junior, for silencing all of your critics on so many levels. Great article and great story.

macormixx
New Recruit

Post by macormixx » Thu May 06, 2004 12:53 pm

BobcatBlood -- thanx for the posted article from MSU's
web site. That story on Junior Addams was very very
touching. I would have never seen it had you not posted
it. Thx again!